No comments :)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by D_Harry_S_Taint, Dec 29, 2004.

1. D_Harry_S_Taint

D_Harry_S_Taint Account Disabled

It's - really - not a big deal, but what to think when you post pics and you get views but no comments ?
    Just to know the kind of pics you would like to see ;)

2. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I can't speak for anyone else, but I can't type with my mouth hanging open...
    ;)

3. Imported

Gold Member

leotaylor:
    The toughest task in life is wanting what you don't have,but want.

4. Knight-7x6

Knight-7x6 New Member

Albums:
    I'm gutted that I have no comments also lol but I put that down to the new warning page and this (still?) being the holiday season. I was even thinking of putting it in my sig to check out my album, I thought the pics were decent lol.

Another thing is you have nice pics french but I'd rather not use up my limited bandwidth on them when there are pics like LeahCat's out there :wub:

5. Dr. Bubbles

Dr. Bubbles New Member

French, hun.... a lot of people browse through the pics to just take a peek. Occassionally, we might post. As for you, I did not need to post as we spoke yesterday. ;)

6. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Honestly, I'm more apt to write a comment or reply about what someone says in a post instead of a picture. I don't mind "grading" pictures 1-5 and I've done that a few times. I figure that if your pictures look that impressive to me, I'd as soon IM you or see you in the LPSG chat and say so there.

As for "zero comment" photos, eh, so be it. I've only taken a couple of pictures off of the album because nobody was looking at them, rather than rating them. (Poor quality shots, or what have you.) LOL. I feel like people check my pics out (most of the time) to see the schlong and I just went ahead and pinned that one first.

7. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Hummmm, LexMan, since your mouth is hanging open, show your versitility and --oh, sorry, I shouldn't have such thoughts!

8. soccerfanatic

soccerfanatic New Member

People tend to comment more if you're a regular poster cos they're more interested in you that way :)

9. intheloop

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I love your pics!
    I should've commented if I had known you wanted feedback of this sort.
    I know there are a few of us that would love to see some bulge pictures :D

10. Imported

Gold Member

skeelicious08:

Yeah, that about sums it up for me. I will start to leave more comments though. Wouldn't want anyone to think I'm not appreciative of the wonderful pics I see!

11. Imported

Gold Member

leotaylor: "The measure of a man may be found in his extremes. Try, strive, even fail - that is where success lies.” - Jacques Brel

"Penis size isn't all that important. How many people see your penis and how many see your achievements, your personality and your good will etc?" - Me

I'd say both.I don't mind women here or there to admire my penis size or goodlooks,but I think other
    factors go into the whole package.Kindness,brains,a good sense of humor,my acheivements,money,how I dress,good groomming,so forth.Manners are important,a sence of honor,and so much else.

Leo
    July 22 - August 21
    Enjoy the day, dear Leo. Take control of the situation and make the most of whatever it is that comes your way. Do it with a smile. There is a great deal of fun loving, excited energy that is ready for you to draw upon. Get your ideas out to others. Communicate your thoughts. Attend a party tonight. You are the epitome of the social butterfly. Make sure to don your most regal attire before leaving the castle.

12. jonb

Gold Member

Hey, Leo, what do you think about Sedna?

13. madame_zora

Gold Member

Yay for me! I got that one!! woo-hoo!

*does a little happy dance*

Ahem, tickets, please?

14. Imported

Gold Member

leotaylor: SexyJobs.com - Your Premier Resource for Adult Entertainment ...
    ... Help | Contact Us | About SexyJobs.com | Opportunities | © 1997 - 2004
    InfoNet Media Group, Inc. | Terms of Use | Privacy. ...
    www.sexyjobs.com/main.asp - 30k - Jan 9, 2005 - Cached - Similar pages

About SexyJobs.com
    About SexyJobs.com. SexyJobs.com is the flagship site of the SexyJobs.com Network,
    which consists of SexyJobs.com, AdultJobs.com, AdultIndustry ...
    www.sexyjobs.com/about.asp - 13k - Cached - Similar pages
    [ More results from www.sexyjobs.com ]

SexContacts.com : The Ultimate Source for Adult.

Figure you people might find this interesting.

Madame-you are one scary baby.You obviously like men but don't like em.You think it's safe to screw around with your gay boyfreinds because that way you won't get hurt again and again and again.
    So little boys and girls have fun with your pre teen behavior-I'm not going to responde to certain lower class individuals here.
    I really this fight between us could end.

15. Pappy

Pappy Member

WTF, can't someone do something about all the advertising going on in the threads??

16. wristthickxl

wristthickxl Active Member

Albums:
    I, too, have been disappointed in a lack of comments on the public forum after one posts his or her pictures...What I find a tad odd is how many people send me private messages praising my member....

That said, I have to admit that I haven't posted too many comments either....I see some of you and am very impressed but then feel a tad ashamed to write "great cock" or "you're huge" or something like that...

so in some ways, I understand why there aren't so many comments...anyway else feel that way?

17. Imported

Gold Member

leotaylor:
    just not going to lower myself to jons gutter level
    Leo
    July 22 - August 21
    Push the pedal to the metal, and have confidence in all your actions, dear Leo. There is a great deal of power in your words today. A tremendous amount of information needs to be exchanged, and you will find that you are at the hub of this activity. You will find that what you learn may end up being incredibly transforming. Participate actively in witty and intelligent conversation.

18. jeepwranglerboi

jeepwranglerboi New Member

just not going to lower myself to jons gutter level
    Leo
    July 22 - August 21
    Push the pedal to the metal, and have confidence in all your actions, dear Leo. There is a great deal of power in your words today. A tremendous amount of information needs to be exchanged, and you will find that you are at the hub of this activity. You will find that what you learn may end up being incredibly transforming. Participate actively in witty and intelligent conversation.
    [post=273739]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    Psssttt.... *whispers* Hey, Leo....

Get a life dude!!!!

19. Imported

Gold Member

skeelicious08:
    Yeah besides being busy gaping...when I recover I do feel a little timid about writing comments. I guess sometimes I can't articulate what I want to say. I'm not trying to write a dissertation, but I want to say more than the usual generic comments.

20. txquis

Gold Member

I dont think many of us have gotten comments on our pics,
    except privately.

Draft saved Draft deleted