No concept of size.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Right, this has been bugging me all day.

First off, i know somebody who is VERY open about her sex life.

Now, a while ago she was utterly obsessed with the size of her boyfreind's penis, and, being a total size queen, she was telling everybody about it... so, having quite large hands, I asked her to demonstrate how large his penis is against my handspan, she showed it to be about 7".

Now, lately, she has a new boyfreind who is apparently on the same scale... yet, I heard a conversation about "3" in close proximity to discussion about cans of softdrinks.

Now, I would estimte that a can of softdrinks is about 5" long, meaning he would have a 15" dick (trust me I know this girl, if cans + 3 are mentioned in close proximity while whispering, she is talking about dicks).

Now, I am certain if he wooped out a 15" cock infront of my sizequeen friend I would have heard the spontaneous orgasm from where I live (other side of town)...

So, this means she is blatently exaggerating, or is totally oblivious to any concepts of size. Not only that, but 15" penises are very very uncommon and I simply dont think it is reasonable to assume he has one, especially considering my knowledge about this girl and her sex life... so Im estimating he has a 7"er.

*sigh*

Sorry, there isnt much point to this, im just fed up of this person talking about penises all day (oh the irony - says SomeGuy on the LARGE PENIS support Group) But she doesnt have any concept of the old saying "there's a time and a place" i.e. you talk about such things at certain times in certain places... not 24/7 with people who don't want to know and while you are at it, would you stop being a sizequeen and appreciate men for who they are, not their damn penis! I know thats the only reason you were after me for a few months! And while you are doing that, learn a concept of size!
:grr:
*EXPLODES*

Sorry ending rant... Just needed to yell a bit, as I wouldnt say that to her face.

BuffMusicIdol

Just Browsing
Media
She is ONLY in it for the game. It's contest to her. It usually isn't to most people. She makes herself a plentiful fool, especially assuming 7" or so is HUGE. If she saw a donkey that was 15 inches she would drool for a few seconds and then pass out, most likely.

One day she'll find a 14"er or so, and she'll learn a tough lesson from it. Sometimes we get what we ask for.

Your rant was fine with me. We all need to vent about things at times, whether anyone else can relate or not.

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by BuffMusicIdol@May 31 2005, 06:51 AM
She is ONLY in it for the game. It's contest to her. It usually isn't to most people. She makes herself a plentiful fool, especially assuming 7" or so is HUGE. If she saw a donkey that was 15 inches she would drool for a few seconds and then pass out, most likely.

One day she'll find a 14"er or so, and she'll learn a tough lesson from it. Sometimes we get what we ask for.

Your rant was fine with me. We all need to vent about things at times, whether anyone else can relate or not.
[post=316313]Quoted post[/post]​

I could teach her a tough lesson if needed }(

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
With information shared here, this girl is a mindless twit. If she cannot tell the difference between 7 inches and 15 then she would not know whether you handed her a ruler or a yardstick. She is playing with someone's head which is something that could not be reciprocated since hers is empty. Unless she is a sex bomb that has enslaved you because of her inestimable f**k talents, I would put as many miles between the two of you as possible. You are obviously sensitive to indiscrete comments made about you and others so your best interests would be better directed to someone who deserves your friendship and presumably other assets.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah she probably wasnt sayin three times bigger than a can. Maybe 3 inches thick, if she likes to measure. But I agree most girls are clueless about size. Had one telling me I MUST be 13" at LEAST and wouldn't accept I was barely 8" *sigh*

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
I reckon it's something to do with them teaching kids with centimeters and all that metric shit in schools nowadays. I mean what the fuck is a centimeter? okay I know it's 10 millimeters, but what's the point? the only use for millimeters I'm aware of is bore caliber. we don't talk about "meters" or "kilometers"; we say yards and miles. no wonder the younger generation is confused about measurements in general.

hung_big:
Originally posted by Dr Rock@May 30 2005, 07:45 PM
I reckon it's something to do with them teaching kids with centimeters and all that metric shit in schools nowadays. I mean what the fuck is a centimeter? okay I know it's 10 millimeters, but what's the point? the only use for millimeters I'm aware of is bore caliber. we don't talk about "meters" or "kilometers"; we say yards and miles. no wonder the younger generation is confused about measurements in general.
[post=316367]Quoted post[/post]​

Yah, it's only the most internationally used system of measurement out there. It must be completely idiotic, right? :rolleyes:

Have you tried using it? In terms of measuring and converting it is MUCH easier than the imperial system. I think the UK and the US are the only two (major) countries stupid enough to NOT convert.

And I'm Canadian and know how big an inch is. In fact, measuring distance I usually use feet and inches.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by hung_big@May 31 2005, 12:04 AM
Yah, it's only the most internationally used system of measurement out there. It must be completely idiotic, right? :rolleyes:
maybe, I don't know. all I said was that I don't see the POINT.

Have you tried using it? In terms of measuring and converting it is MUCH easier than the imperial system.
[post=316370]Quoted post[/post]​
in what way?

tightfit

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Dr Rock@May 30 2005, 11:45 PM
we don't talk about "meters" or "kilometers"; we say yards and miles.
[post=316367]Quoted post[/post]​
The only countries in the world that talk in miles and yards etc. are the the USA, UK and Liberia.
Edited bit:
Yes - The post below is correct. Older people here in the UK still use yards etc. but younger folk use, the much more sensible, metric system.
Oh - just realised that I measure 216 x 178 !

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
I'm from the UK and believe me, most kids have no idea what a quart or hundredweight is. They only measure their height and weight in metric units. We don't use fahrenheit much and we buy our petrol and most milk in litres. Everything in the shops is metric and it's against the law to sell loose goods in imperial. All school and university science is metric and all kids TV talks distances in kilometres. Ok we still drive in miles and drink pints of beer ( not the lager 'beer' you lot drink ) but don't for one minute think we are like the head -up-you-backside-USA.
Rant over!

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Originally posted by motlissof@May 30 2005, 10:56 PM
With information shared here, this girl is a mindless twit. If she cannot tell the difference between 7 inches and 15 then she would not know whether you handed her a ruler or a yardstick. She is playing with someone's head which is something that could not be reciprocated since hers is empty. Unless she is a sex bomb that has enslaved you because of her inestimable f**k talents, I would put as many miles between the two of you as possible. You are obviously sensitive to indiscrete comments made about you and others so your best interests would be better directed to someone who deserves your friendship and presumably other assets.
[post=316348]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks for the backup...

I nearly asked her out a while back when she was totally inflatuated with me...

But I decided against it for basically the above reasons: Shes just obsessed with penises and is a bit of a twat at times....

Not I mean, yes this is a penis forum and all, but this is where I talk about such things baecause this is an appropriate time and place to be discussing these things.

She just doesnt get that... with her any conversation is about sex, or guys with big dicks, or guys with little dicks, or guys with a dick, or having sex with hung/small/normal guys... or vibrators, or masturbation, or sexual fantises....

It's just her life... and I mean, it was refreshing to meet somebody so open at first but now it's just tiresome... I wish she'd shut her mouth about it... I mean there are times when she wil lhave like 4 people at once telling her to shut the hell up and that they don't wan to know and she will just plow on anyway.

And not only that, but she weasled out of me the length of my penis... which Im happy is above average, but Im certainly not putting yard sticks to shame...

And what does she do? She basically told everyone she knows, and everyone I know that I have a large penis and the subject of what hangs between my legs was her main topic of conversation for around 2 weeks.

*sigh*

Woops, i ranted again...

It's just im totally fed up of it and I have only a few people to vent at...

Oh and I didnt have my head on strait... I realised after posting this that also the word "Rabits" was used dismissively by who she was telling, and the response to the "3" was "That's a bit much" so I think it's more ikely that they were talking about how many times she and her boyfriend had sex...

But still, my rant is mainly about her and her just total obsession with penises... And how she doesnt understand that other people simply don't want to know... and I don't want the whole fucking city knowing the length of my cock! If I was about 9" then I'd be a bit less shy about it :p But yeah...

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by tripod2004@May 31 2005, 01:31 AM
I'm from the UK and believe me, most kids have no idea what a quart or hundredweight is. They only measure their height and weight in metric units. We don't use fahrenheit much and we buy our petrol and most milk in litres. Everything in the shops is metric and it's against the law to sell loose goods in imperial. All school and university science is metric and all kids TV talks distances in kilometres. Ok we still drive in miles and drink pints of beer ( not the lager 'beer' you lot drink ) but don't for one minute think we are like the head -up-you-backside-USA.
Rant over!
[post=316453]Quoted post[/post]​

All school and science here is metric too. Basically the main imperial units that we really cling to is distance and liquid volume. If we changed the highway signs and gasoline units to metric, we'd be halfway there. Many liquids (like soda) are measured in liters and we only refer to engine sizes that way in older cars. But you're right that it's not true to lump the UK and US together when it comes to how metric they are.

But you're wrong about the beer. Just because Budweiser, Coors and Miller are the only American beers that spend a mint on advertising, doesn't mean that's what we're all drinking. I'd rather drink coffee than Bud. And I hate coffee.

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Dr Rock@May 31 2005, 09:06 AM
still waiting for some explanation of WHY anyone should use the metric system :eyes:
[post=316521]Quoted post[/post]​

How far can you count by 12s?

Personally after 48, I'm too lazy to continue.

And besides that, in my job, (Landscape Architect) I have to do
calculations all day and I wish I coould just use decimals instead of fractions.

Imagine trying to count money in fractions.

Your change sir,....14 dollars and...uh....15/32nds...I think!

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by ebviking@May 31 2005, 05:14 PM
:shrug: as far as I need to, if it's simple mental arithmetic. 12s are easier to multiply and divide than 10s, that's for damn sure.

Imagine trying to count money in fractions.
[post=316525]Quoted post[/post]​
I think that's why they invented currency scales :p

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Dr Rock+May 31 2005, 11:18 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr Rock &#064; May 31 2005, 11:18 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ebviking@May 31 2005, 05:14 PM
:shrug: as far as I need to, if it&#39;s simple mental arithmetic. 12s are easier to multiply and divide than 10s, that&#39;s for damn sure.

[/b][/quote]

Hmm??

You got me on that one.

My brain&#39;s not wired that way.

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
Well you have a point. The imperial system is more difficult to remember and keeps your brain working. er- like those boys at NASA who blew up a rocket because they didn&#39;t know their millimetres from their inches

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Dr Rock+May 31 2005, 07:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr Rock &#064; May 31 2005, 07:18 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ebviking@May 31 2005, 05:14 PM
:shrug: as far as I need to, if it&#39;s simple mental arithmetic. 12s are easier to multiply and divide than 10s, that&#39;s for damn sure.
[/b][/quote]

Multiply by 10: move the decimal point one place to the right (add a zero if the original figure is a whole number).
Divide by 10: move the decimal point one place to the left.

To me, that&#39;s a lot easier than dealing with base 12. Call me crazy, but I think that 1,000 metres = 1 kilometre is a lot simpler to remember than 1,760&#39; = 1 mile. Of course, I might be biased because I was raised with the metric system until I was 15.