No cunnilingus because of self-esteem issues?

wseattle

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
most likely alot but if you really pay attention to a womans body and movements and actually care about pleasing her i am sure most women are gonna like it..

bibblemoo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my experience, most women are so glad that I'm not one of those guys that simply won't do it, that not doing it right was never an issue. The more practise the better though!;-)

Several honorary lesbian cards later...:-D The most helpful thing I've done is to ask what they like. It's such a simple thing really.

msmooooth

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can't get enough of it. I love being able to figure out exactly what needs to be done to get my partner going.

Sometimes it takes longer to figure that out then others but, I work hard at it and I'm ALWAYS having fun doing it so, it's just a great gig for me!

:)

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never worried about her not liking it or that I was doing it wrong. If you're eating pussy you can feel her reactions to what you are doing and fine tune your technique as you go along. I love to eat pussy. I've been doing that since high school and have had every one of the women cum with the exception of one. She was a widow and very involved with her vibrating toys. I worked on her for 45 minutes and all I got was "that felt nice".

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ahhh, muff diving, my favorite sport. I could only hope my gf loves it as much as I do!

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Guys don't go down on women because of low self esteem issues? That's a new one to me. I've heard from women about guys who go down on women because they think they're great when in reality, they don't have a clue.

Truth be told, the men who are really good ask what their partners want. It's just that simple.

The Great Gonzo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I read the title of this thread I thought you were referring to women who wouldn't let men perform cunnilingus on them because they (the women) had self esteem issues.

That I've encountered.

Florida Boy

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After reading this thread: http://www.lpsg.org/160546-ladies-only-what-proportion-men.html

I would sincerely like know how many guys avoid giving head to girls mainly because you feel she might think you're doing it wrong?

First of all, I don't eat pussy. it appears to me though, if one really likes to do this and received a complaint. A correction could be made on the spot. It would make her happy and would serve the pussy eater well in the future.

Just a few, from one who can't remember the last time I had my tongue in some chicks twat.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If anything, I'd be more inclined to eat a girl out but avoid fucking her due to self-esteem issues.