No Difference

wannabe: Hello to everyone,

I'm trying to increase the size of my penis and I have concluded after being on this site that their is no difference between a penis that's 8x6 and one that's 10x6. What I mean is that a man with 10 inches can probably use only 8 inches or so of it. The cervix will stop it. Is my understanding of this correct? So anything over 8 inches is really impractical, because you can't use it all anyway. I'm I wrong in my assumption? Then I guess it becomes a question of girth? I want a girth of 5.5 or 6. For any men here with these two girth sizes, what has been your experience with these sizes with the ladies? I assume anything over 5.5 or 6 starts to become a problem for the average woman.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, the typical vagina is five inches deep, I've heard. (How does anyone measure the typical vagina? LOL) Of course, it can stretch. However, the issue is how much it stretches - and if it stretches too much, how painful it is. I guess it's a matter of degree.

H8Monga: I've had a female friend tell me she could stick her thumb up her lala and reach her cervix when unaroused. But when she was aroused she said she measured about 5" She'd use her fingers to measure and her fiance.

gigantikok: yea, but then again, my first experience was with a girl that took my entire 9 incher without any complaint or any pain. She took it in as if it was a 6 incher. Nothing was left hanging out. I really think it depends on the girl, but that's obvious.

drrionelli: I suppose that the answer to wannabe's question does hinge upon the individual whom he's encountering.

As far as impracticality, well, that's subjective. There's a reason for the degree of variation in size among our genitalia, just as there's a reason for the degree of variation in size among other aspects of us. Consider that to make a baby, it takes only one sperm cell. Thus, is it impractical to have 200-million-plus of the things available in every ejaculation?

Wannabe, when you masturbate, do you stimulate your entire penis? True, most of the nerves are in the region of the head, anyway, but do you stimulate just the head, or do you work the shaft, too? After all, if ya got it, use it! ;D