No Disrespect to Guys who Trade Their Wives/GF to Bigger Guys, but is Anyone Else...?

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
But is anyone else confident that their own penis size is enough to satisfy their wife/gf and that there isn't going to be much bigger out there in the world even if she wanted it?

Seems to me, all these cases of married couples giving their wives to other guys come about because the husband is smaller (either length, girth or both) than the new guy. Well if the hubby was 10x10 there would'nt be any need for a bigger new guy... now would there?

I feel this way and I'm 8x6.

I categorize 'big' as something betwen 7-9 inches length and 6-8 inches girth... and the top end numbers are stretches, in reality people don't get much bigger than those. Size queens, here is your reality check.

It's pretty ridiculous to think that at my size my wife/gf is going to want something bigger (as if mine is not big enough).

9x6, 8x7, 9x7, etc. etc. Call it what you want and give whatever mathemetical justification you want, but if you could actually find those sizes there's nothing to say they are going to perform better simply because they are larger.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why do you ask? I think the majority of men hope to satisfy their own woman with their own dick.

Definitely agree with your post.

I only made the statement because I'm not really sure I've ever gotten the whole cuckold, swinger, or the "I let my wife sleep with 'X' guy who was bigger than me" fantasy/reality.

I've never once had a girl I've been with mention anything about a bigger guy (past/present/future). Maybe I'm just meeting the wrong type of 'that' girl... which is probably a good thing. :smile:

Only ever wanted to have sex with the girl I was with, and she has only ever wanted to do the same with me while we were together.

Last edited:

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sex is strange. But my intuition is, its not so much that the big cock is going to be like, the awesomest thing for her. I think the point is, The husband/bf whatever, is so fucking sexy, he "lets" her suck other guy's big cocks. She only chooses big, because why not, if you are going to deny all emotional attachment to a guy, just get a big cock. I mean I am convinced size is not all that important to women, its just a "bonus" like eye color or height. But for swing fucking, pretty much using someone else as a toy... get a big toy.

It is dangerous, yes, in many ways, but on the same hand, if it has been discussed or done, the relationship is at that point as it is.

I think that made sense.

bigjpgh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am all for swinging with my wife but not because she wants or could find a bigger guy. I am the biggest she has had by far and the chances of finding a bigger guy to swing with are very very slim, plus, she already says that if she is being honest, I am too big for her as it is, but she sure does cum hard and often with me and what i have

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
For me, sharing my wife with other guys is not primarily about getting her a bigger cock and is not at all about any feelings of being unable to satisfy her.

I simply feel that MMF action is really exciting, and taking my friendship with a guy to the ultimate limit of sharing my wife with him makes me feel so fucking horny and so very close to him, and to her.

I feel very secure in what my wife and I have sexually and emotionally, but that security does not derive from claiming exclusive rights to her cunt.

I love watching her getting fucked by a guy who turns both of us on, and if he happens to be bi, then the possibilities are endless. Yes, if the cock fucking her happens to be unusually big, then that may provide an extra bit of excitement (mostly for me, since she is by no means a size queen), but that is only one of many variables.

Feelings of inadequacy may be at the root of some men's interest in sharing their wives or girlfriends, but that is definitely not the case for others of us.

Reactions: MarriedScot

Zottig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would think it obvious... I would think that the guy is insecure and wants re-assurance that she really wants him and will come back to him in the end.

If she were to have a bigger guy in a sex-only situation and she comes back to him he would perceive that as a win over the guy with the larger cock. It also would be physical evidence of it rather than just her reassuring words that "size doesn't matter."

It's likely a sub-conscious game he's playing with himself knowing it's a safe gamble because the average woman would not leave a fully formed relationship over something as trivial as a sex-only encounter with a man who is merely better endowed. That would be pretty shallow.

Or I could be totally wrong.

Last edited:

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
Or I could be totally wrong.

Or partially wrong. I think that you draw too many generalizations. There is great variety out there on the sexual landscape.

Particularly for us bi guys, sharing a wife or girlfriend may constitute the ideal way to get the total sexual experience.

D_Bitch McConnell

Experimental Member
Media
I am all for swinging with my wife but not because she wants or could find a bigger guy. I am the biggest she has had by far and the chances of finding a bigger guy to swing with are very very slim, plus, she already says that if she is being honest, I am too big for her as it is, but she sure does cum hard and often with me and what i have

I am in the same situation as big. I am the second biggest she has had and am her regular partner but she still wants that something more of guys, not necessarily bigger but more to assert her power over men and keep me on my toes!

WHB

elelator_cpl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife tells me that my cock is a "perfect fit" and I have had a few others say it is good and thick, so I can only assume that my cock is adequate :rolleyes:

But we swing for the variety and fun, not because she or I are unsatisfied :wink:

A&D

D

deleted356736

I have no particular desire to share my wife nor would she have a desire to be shared. However, I'd like to offer this observation from someone who has had many sexual partners in his life. Every person you have sex with is different: they touch you differently, they respond differently, they are aroused by different sensations, they feel different, they taste different. These differences are exciting first time, or the first few times. Even if the sex you have with a new partner is vanilla, it isn't the same as sex that you've ever had before.

So I feel that swinging or wife-swapping is more about addressing the boredom that happens with having sex with the same person more-or-less the same way for year after year, literally thousands of times.

I very much believe we aren't designed to be monogamous, and I very much believe that a sexual encounter with someone else is refreshing, invigorating and revitalising. Indeed, it can (and often does) improve your sex life with your regular partner. You get the frustration out of your system, and approach the routine with more enthusiasm.

kg6060

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
guys who watch their wives or girlfriends have sex with another guy are gay. they are having sex with the guy through their girl. he he he he he!!

D_Themistacles Wombbroom

Experimental Member
Media
For me, I love the reaction my wife has when fucking a hung guy whom she likes too. She screams, moans, and keep telling him how good it feels, and they fuck for hours on and off and in many positions that she and I cannot do because I am not long enough. She also loves orally pleasing them too. She says she likes when they are extra hard and fill up her whole hand and loves the visual appeal too.

After that, we enjoy reliving the experience and incorporate it into our sex life. But hands down, she does enjoy it big a whole lot more. maybe that's just her?

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
sex is strange. But my intuition is, its not so much that the big cock is going to be like, the awesomest thing for her. I think the point is, The husband/bf whatever, is so fucking sexy, he "lets" her suck other guy's big cocks. She only chooses big, because why not, if you are going to deny all emotional attachment to a guy, just get a big cock. I mean I am convinced size is not all that important to women, its just a "bonus" like eye color or height. But for swing fucking, pretty much using someone else as a toy... get a big toy.

It is dangerous, yes, in many ways, but on the same hand, if it has been discussed or done, the relationship is at that point as it is.

I think that made sense.

i think thats right to some degree but i also think its because the guy wants her to have a good time and he cant give it to her. In some aspects its love to give her up selflessly but in other aspects if its love she should have a good time with her partner becasue i think theres a far more emotional aspect to orgasms etc then physical. i wuldnt do it because im far too jealous and with the bigger guy thing, i know im not by any means big enough to think that a guy on the street probably isnt as big as me but for her im aout as big as she can take so im safe in that respect

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not just the cuckold aspect that I find strange. But its the idea that you would have a wife or girlfriend but that she would not belong to you. That you would knowingly and wantonly share someone you care about with other men.

For me the whole point of having a girlfriend is having someone who is loyal and exclusively mine. But maybe I'm old fashioned like that.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"guys who watch their wives or girlfriends have sex with another guy are gay. they are having sex with the guy through their girl. he he he he he!!"

Of course

rocketred

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've not had any massively long term relationships but I've always known that my equipment and my skills have been enough to satisfy whoever I'm with

At times when I have shared girlfriends/boyfriends with other guys, even if they are bigger I've still not had my confidence knocked