No erection in...

Is there a style of underwear that you wear that causes no erection for you? OR perhaps that causes in erection almost always?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For me its Briefs....I have not worn briefs in a while and here in the last few weeks I started to wearing them again and realized after the 4th time in briefs that I did not get a boner all day. I figured it was because it was crushing my junk.

Last edited by a moderator:

Molins

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is there a style of underwear that you wear that causes no erection for you? OR perhaps that causes in erection almost always?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For me its Briefs....I have not worn briefs in a while and here in the last few weeks I started to wearing them again and realized after the 4th time in briefs that I did not get a boner all day. I figured it was because it was crushing my junk.

Under armour briefs work really well. They do for me at least. But a bit expensive.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I rarely get erections when I wear briefs. Briefs used to be my daily UW; don't wear them too much anymore.

I'm more prone to semis and boners when I wear boxers. When I first switched from briefs to boxers, my dick wasn't used to the freedom and I boned up frequently through the day. This went on for several weeks. I've been wearing boxers as my default UW for 6 years now, and have adjusted to them. Even so, there are always unexpected boners, and sometimes they pop up at awkward times. I just go with it and don't get too concerned. What goes up always comes down.

2xistTrunks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
usually i wear briefs or boxer briefs- so i have a tendency for wood more frequently if i wear really loose boxers with pants or freeball...

I'm the same way. I'm used to having my boys in a nice package, so the freedom and bouncing around makes me bone up.

redneckgymrat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm just the opposite.

Boxerbriefs, when I first wore them, caused no erection. It was quite surprising to me, as this was a new experience. While wearing plain briefs, especially "tighty whiteys," I would always sport at least, what is called here, a chubby.

Thickmex

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
http://lpsg.org

I'm an underware fetish so I get some different styles, I got this one that always cause and erection, always, how ever some Bikinis would be less

:rolleyes:

http://www.lpsg.org/album.php?do=editpictures&albumid=77475&pictureid=508117&frompicture=1

Thickmex

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you're being crushed by your undies...you're not wearing the right kind.

Having said that, all of my underwear gets me hard.......[/QUOTE

Well get me hard , but the Bikinis that I

I like some times are to tight,

very nice collections of undies you have

Having said that, all of my underwear gets me hard.......

I agree... But still haven't found the right ones. The search continues.

D_Upsy_Daisy

Account Disabled
Media

Having said that, all of my underwear gets me hard.......

very nice collections of undies you have

Thanks!

I agree... But still haven't found the right ones. The search continues.

Look through my undies album. All of those have a pouch so your cock doesn't get crushed. A pouch on a pair of undies is like having 4 inflated tires on your car. It just works better.

I appreciate all the input. I have found that fruit of the loom bikini's and sports briefs (@ kmart) work well for me affordable, with enough room to provide for breathability and adjustability when needed.
As for pouchhed underwear I have yet to find the right ones for me that I can afford.

saertyu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Unless I'm working or at the gym, I'm usually hard regardless. I love briefs but hate the uncomfortable feeling of an erection in them...but at the same time, I love the appearance on an erection in briefs too. lol