No Erection

hemiman

Just Browsing
Media
Hi Something weird happent to me. Couple of months ago i was with my girl friend and i went down on her then when she wanted to go down i lost my errection. Untill then i have never had a problem i always had rock hard errections. Now since them i got an errection and after 10 minutes it goes down. This usualy happens when i am with a girl. I am planning on taking a blood test this week. What should i tell them to test for? ANy other help is appreciated. By the way i am only 21.

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Pensacola, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
hemiman said:
Hi Something weird happent to me. Couple of months ago i was with my girl friend and i went down on her then when she wanted to go down i lost my errection. Untill then i have never had a problem i always had rock hard errections. Now since them i got an errection and after 10 minutes it goes down. This usualy happens when i am with a girl. I am planning on taking a blood test this week. What should i tell them to test for? ANy other help is appreciated. By the way i am only 21.

Are you sure you're not gay? :rolleyes:

Seriously though, I wouldn't worry too much about it at your age. Check with a doctor to rule out anything serious, but most of the time it's just a matter of the mind not providing the necessary stimulus. Sex is 90% mental and 10% physical.

Jhonny1

1st Like
Media
hemiman
Dude, I am not trying to be rude but If she a not good at going down on you then you may lose your erection. Some women cannot suck cock to orgasam either because of teeth or other ineffective stimulation. You may need to guide her to what feels good and how to go about achiveing complete satisfaction.

Please give us a up date Pal.

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hemiman said:

I'm a med student and I actually know about that too bc it happened to me for a while. More than likely you're stressed out and stress can manifest in your body in a million ways. The problem is if you start stressin out about your loss of your erection youre bound to lose it again. For me it took about a month and removal of stressful courses that gave me the relaxation and confidence again. Also, if you really want bloodwork done then you can have them check 1.) cortisol (stress hormone) 2.) prolactin (common in certain kinds of pituitary tumors which can cause effects with other hormones) 3.) Complete Blood Count to check your hemoglobin and hematocrit for anemia, 4.) WBC which is in CBC to look for any signs of infection (unlikely) 5.) glucose for diabetes but at your age unless you have type 1 diabetes the chance of it being due to a peripheral neuropathy are slim. Way down on the list are things like multiple sclerosis but more than likely its stress dude.....but if youre concerned about it always check with your primary care doctor and not a web forum