LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
im on day 10 of doing a nofap reset and my normal 8 ounce split hinge weight cannot go on at all without extreme pain

i guess my balls are alot bigger due to no fap

anyone else have this issue?
I think your balls gain in size if you don't cum in a while, seems to correlate with my own observations. So your experience makes sense!

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think your balls gain in size if you don't cum in a while, seems to correlate with my own observations. So your experience makes sense!
I guess that's why us old guys all have such big balls.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
im on day 10 of doing a nofap reset and my normal 8 ounce split hinge weight cannot go on at all without extreme pain

i guess my balls are alot bigger due to no fap

anyone else have this issue?

I'm not sure that avoiding cumming makes your balls get that much bigger, in the sense of accumulated fluids, as very little of the seminal fluid comes from the balls. It does make them feel full or heavy, but I think that is more hormonal than actual accumulation.

However, if I wear a cock ring with balls and shaft through it, my balls do indeed swell, and quite a lot. It seems to be fluid accumulation, although more likely water than cum. And, the effect is cumulative. When I would go to IML (covid-cancelled, rescheduled for September, fingers crossed...) or other big sex/fetish events, after a few days of wearing a snug rubber ring all day, I would have huge balls. Heavy swinging things, where I'd feel their own weight tugging at my crotch when I stood up. Between that and having pumped my shaft during the event (I don't like ball pumping), airport security on the trip home has been quite interesting, now that they have those full-body scanners...