No food

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
just wondering do people have their days when they don't eat food at all? I mean just go thru the day and forget all about eating....

I WISH...I could forget to eat.

Some people do not eat as a result of stress, or anxiety or depression. Some overeat because of it.

When I am sick I lose my appetite.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I cannot go through a day without eating. Impossible. I work out a lot and expend a lot of energy daily, so I constantly need to eat during the day to keep my strength up. I eat the equivalent of 4-5 regular meals daily.

Seems to me that you can't really 'forget' to eat (your body has mechanisms to remind you of that), most people just seem to ignore that. Which is, of course, incredibly bad for you (it's the cause of headaches, hypertension, etc).

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I occasionally don't forget to eat but just don't fancy eating. People will tell you that it's not a good idea but I think it doesn't do us any harm, most people eat far too much anyway and in primitive times it must have been fairly common for people not to eat every day, we're probably evolved to cope easily without missing the odd day of eating.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Taking in water is more important than food.If you take a multivitamin/mineral pill then going without food for a day won't harm you,particularly if you've been over-eating.A day of surviving on fluids can be a healthy choice to make.

Media
I guess it's the emotional stress and all but I have been drinking V-8 at night and not eating at all... it's kinda weird I was just thinking do people actually go thru the whole day without eating.

I have been working my ass off obsessed with my job that I went through a 10 hour day of work with no food and then it was like the weirdest thing because I felt like I ate all day

Taking in water is more important than food.If you take a multivitamin/mineral pill then going without food for a day won't harm you,particularly if you've been over-eating.A day of surviving on fluids can be a healthy choice to make.

witchway

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Usually when I'm very stressed I will totally forget about eating that day! I just don't think about it. But normally on the following day I'll eat a little more than usual, I think that we as human beings can survive a day or two without stuffing ourselves to the brim! It might do some people some good!:wink:

witchway

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yeah, in Darfur many a day.

That's the point! There's so much over-abundance in the world yet people in poor regions like Dafur have nothing! Maybe it would be good for those of us who have everything to go without for awhile.

Media
sometimes I do feel that way like if I eat or something it's like I am taking it away from someone else that could be eating that steak....

anyways today I almost forgot to eat, I heard it screws ur metabolism really bad

That's the point! There's so much over-abundance in the world yet people in poor regions like Dafur have nothing! Maybe it would be good for those of us who have everything to go without for awhile.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have gone two days without eating but not because I forgot to eat. I was out all day for both days and by the time i got in I was so tired I didn't feel like eating. I just came in, took a shower, and then went to bed and did the same thing the next day.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I've went without eating for more than a day a few times in the last two months. It's mostly been that I didn't feel like it, or didn't feel up to making anything, or just was busy with other things and the day went by without my eating anything. This last time, I went without eating for about a day and a half. I wasn't feeling hunger pains at that point, I just decided to finally eat something, so I made myself a bologna sandwich. I've been eating quite well since then, though. I had a veritable smorgasbord tonight!:biggrin:

CowboyJosh

Sexy Member
Media
Sometimes if I am busy I will forget to eat. Sometimes I eat something early in the morning and then before bed realize I have not eatin anything for 16 hours. Other times I try not to eat, like before driving or flying somewhere.

SexyFront

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What you all described is called fasting.

My friend went on a fast for a period of one month. I did never asked him how he did it, but the look on his face was sickly as my friend told me of his story.