No Fresh Cock Pics? KrisPDX Unzips ...

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead, Feb 21, 2009.

1. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

Evidently the work that's being performed on the site is keeping everyone from posting pics.

Let me get you over the hump, so to speak ... with a half-dozen pics that I haven't posted here yet.

This pic, of me wearing just a sweater and a hard-on, is a variation of this pic in my gallery which has gotten a ton of hits.

A different pose, but the same sweater and same boner, with my cock so hard it's almost glowing!

Here's a black and white shot, looking up at me holding my stiff cock.

Remember this shot, a close-up of my stiff rod sticking out of my pajama pants? Here's a variation with my cock all floppy and soft, for you flaccid fans.

And here's a couple of mirror shots: one of me from the side with a semi, and the other with a boner and a tie-dyed shirt but no pants.

2. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

HAHAHA! As soon as I got this posted, I checked the gallery posting tool and it's working again! Anyway, enjoy the shots. Even you non-gold members can see the ones linked to in the above post.

3. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

well ... you can get to the posting tool, but no pics are getting posted yet.

here's one I just took ... doing housework today, thinking about some hot fun I'll get to have soon ... http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3463/3297417571_f6f28a0ba9_o.jpg ... those of you who like stiff cocks coming through a fly will like this one

4. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    Dang kris you got the big head today.....u know which one i am talking a bout....lookin good buddy......

Draft saved Draft deleted