No fucking way.

kewlkid75

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a little story i want to share. I worked Saturday until 3pm and i had to go home to remove all the furniture out of my apt so i can shampoo my carpet.

So, on the way home i get a call from Chris, he is someone that i worked with and he and i had several flings in past.
Now, Chris is a guy who is, well hell he is fat(no questions asked). He gives great head, other than that nothing else is there.
So anyway, he calls me asking me can he come over so he can suck my dick(his exact words), and i can fuck him in the ass.
I am sorry but I ended our little fling almost a yr ago. So i told him i was heading out of town(not true, of course).
He was like, where can we meet and i want to taste your cum, and you can fuck my ass, and i was like, i am sorry but i have to go out of town and probly want be back until Monday.

Now he calls me talking about you don't like me cause i am fat, and have a little dick and all this shit.
I was like chris, please, if i didn't like you, i wouldn't never have done anything with in the first place.
What should i do. I am too honest sometimes and it has cost me, then if i don't say anything, they assume it is cool and i can be just a fuck toy.
I want more than be someones fuck toy. I NEED A COMPANION, and Chris can't give me what i want.

kewlkid75

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Question I have to ask is - why exactly did you end the fling and were you entirely honest with him about the reasons at that time ?

I ended the fling because he told me he was getting married and me liking men, i felt it would be wrong to do this with someone who is, was, seeing, engaged to or any other things involving being with a woman. I didn't want to have sex with him and knowing that there will never be nothing there but me being his fuck buddy. I don't have a problem doing this with some guy as long as he wasn't engage to marry or have reservations about gay sex. Yes and he knew my feelings about it. He knew that if he was getting married that I would end the whole thing.

Like i said earlier, I don't do that to people. I will give a women the respect.

slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
...So i told him i was heading out of town(not true, of course).

I am too honest sometimes...

:confused:

but this is not one of those times?

you need to hone your communication skills, or at least your writing skills because your post is a grammatical nightmare.

kewlkid75

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:confused:

but this is not one of those times?

you need to hone your communication skills, or at least your writing skills because your post is a grammatical nightmare.

I will try to do better the next time. Thank you for the lesson in grammer and sentence writing and communication skills. I will take this under serious consideration.

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight