No Gauge on pump, new to pumping.

killerbeedick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey there, well, can i just say that PE fuckin works man! i couldn't believe the results in just a few months time, i was 6' and like 2cm and now i'm 7 and 3 quarters... however i did measure like a 8 months ago and all i was doing up until 2 months ago was like stretching when i was watching movies and stuff, i would literaly pull my dick over my hand with my knuckle digging deep into the tendon shaft, its a pretty serious stretch actualy, and i would just switch hands every 20min or so... however i tottaly started feeling and seeing a size difference when i started pumping and jelquing just 2 months ago... and i also have this ability to super size my dick while edgeing during sex, somtimes i pull it out of my gf and it just looks stupid big, but not like some of the horses here, jesus christ i really don't think i would even want to be that big, but anyway... my delema is that even though i bought a really cheap pump from thailand with no gauge, i must say it works remarkably well... it is too big but has this rubber sleeve that fits my dick through a hole that keeps my balls from being sucked in, and the amount of preasure i feel on my dick is sometimes scary, but i went beyond that fear about 3 weeks into pumping and just pumped extra and holy shit my dick got huge... i pulled out of the pump and showered then got a hard on and called my gf up stairs, she almost ran away when she saw it lol! basicaly i'm a complete believer now, and i am wondering if i should go the extra mile and get serious with like a kaplans pump or something, i seem to be taking to PE well and i just wanna do it right before i platue (if thats possible)... so far i have no injuries and no donuts or wierd discoloring, no pain either, just a serious sense of preasure when pumping... i think thats because the pump cilinder is so big, it just gives me so much room to expand... is there any advice for useing a guageless pump, and can i get some insight on good pumps to buy or anything, maybe some experiences with good and bad ones too... thanks.

D_Count_VonDickskin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not sure where you are from but if you can order from harbor freight you can get the brake bleeding kit from them and just keep you cylindor if you like it. This is the same pump that all the expensive companies use but way cheaper. Look up item # 92474 on harborfreight

killerbeedick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If want to continue pumping get a pump with a guage soon. It is good that you have not had any problems or doughnut. Kaplan is a good pump. Enjoy pumping and your huge dick .

ya maybe i've been lucky or something, or maybe the pump is actualy not all that bad, its just a basic ball and cylinder but it has a good rubber sleeve the fits snug, sometimes it gets pretty tight around the bottom, now that my dick is expanding more... actualy, how long does it take for the real expantion to beggin? i mean i figure it just takes time to get your penis use to it right? and can u buy cheap kaplans from the internet? thanks!

pdxjoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The real expantion will take a few weeks. It will take some time to get your penis use to the pumping. go slow and easy on the psi and time in the tube. upgrade as soon as you can afford to. good luck , happy pumping.:smile:

Last edited: