no girth gain

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by 32745, Apr 6, 2007.

1. 32745

32745 New Member

i've been jelquing for months and have gained some decent length, but no girth what so ever. what gives?

2. Digdug-lee

Digdug-lee New Member

I was going to post a question like that also.
    I am gaining length faster than girth.
    I jelq then I vac.pump.
    Hey,if either of us finds some answer,how about we post the other?
    I am new on here,but I will search the old posts to see if that ques. has been asked.

3. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    Hey guys

Well girth always takes longer to attain than length. You could try to incorporate some jelq squeezes and uli's into your routine. This should help with the girth and if your up to it some clamping. This should get you were you want to be in some short months of work.

And you mentioned you have been going for months... actually how long? And what were the gains you have seen so far?

-D1-

4. Robiqe2

Robiqe2 Member

I'm glad darkone mentioned Uli's and clamping. Might I suggest Horse Clamps, but only if you've successfully trained your penis to accept some pressure. Jelpqing, followed by pumping would also be a good choice. Again, only if you're ready. Might I suggest something 1/2 inch greater than your length and a 1/4 inch greater than your girth should you decide on a pump. Good luck.

5. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    Remeber the exercises that I mentioned are more advanced and can cause harm specially if done wrong or for too long etc... so read read read. And of course go slow.

Draft saved Draft deleted