No hands flow.

Alexander the 8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We usually finish our sex with either me cumming inside Big O or one of us finishing me off by hand/bj. But the other night after a good session I got myself close when inside her, pulled out, lay on my back and we both watched as my cock and balls put on a natural pumping, vibrating and shuddering show.
It was quite a sight seeing my balls wrench up to the base of my cock time and time again, as the cum was being released. With my cock twitching and vibrating.
Quite a change to just feeling the experience happen, and Big O said she thoroughly enjoyed it.
Here's to the next hands free show!

Anyone enjoyed a similar experience?

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just have to say that is an incredible piece, the shots with the pussy were really hot!! and have to admit that shot with the woman licking the head while holding the shaft, man!!! that thing looks massive! Can she take all of it to the base?

JEZ968

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We usually finish our sex with either me cumming inside Big O or one of us finishing me off by hand/bj. But the other night after a good session I got myself close when inside her, pulled out, lay on my back and we both watched as my cock and balls put on a natural pumping, vibrating and shuddering show.
It was quite a sight seeing my balls wrench up to the base of my cock time and time again, as the cum was being released. With my cock twitching and vibrating.
Quite a change to just feeling the experience happen, and Big O said she thoroughly enjoyed it.
Here's to the next hands free show!

Anyone enjoyed a similar experience?

That's got to be the Loch Ness monster?

bman112

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ive done it before, i find my o isn't as intense as when i jerk it.

8" soft? you got any measured pics? that thing is beast

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a bladder infection when I was a kid that weakened the valve that switches from urine to cum. I have been able to come close to orgasm and pull out and have the cum ooze out onto her stomach with no touching, without an orgasm, and then dive in for more immediately after. In my younger years I could do this repeatedly but now only once.