No homo

Gl3nn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I haven't heard about that either.

So ridiculous. And everyone knows there are gay athletes..they just don't come out.

I've got many straight friends that call each other sweetie and say: wow, you're a stud. Just for laughs of course, but they don't say: no homo.

Seems like athletes are just scared of what others may think.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think the shower clip is definitely funny. One guy is naked in the shower and another guy seems him, gets naked and gets in with him. The first guy is terrified and then the 2nd guy says -- "No homo" and the first guy is like, "Ok cool." Of course he's still naked in the shower with another naked man. The only thing that has changed is the other guy said the magic words.

But.......

I think the clip isn't making fun of gays, it's making fun of the "No homo" phenomenon. So here we have a phenomenon so well known that people are making fun of it, and I haven't even heard of it yet.

It's enough to make me think that I might be [gasp] getting old or something.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't know any NFL players on the comedy circuit. Good comedy and NFL doesn't inspire good comedy material.

Here's a clever joke based on the same punchline yet still improvised on the punchline a bit.

I heard that Farmer Ellis was asexual yet liked sleeping with his dog. No hetero, no homo :rolleyes: but Yes Fido. :eek:

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think there is a song out right now that says it..
Lollipop remix
At about 8 seconds in. I never understood what it meant though.

OK, I just listened to that. Right after he says "no homo" he says "He's so sweet...."

In otherwords, he's saying "I'm not guy, but he's so sweet...."

At least I think that's what it means. LOL.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
OK, I just listened to that. Right after he says "no homo" he says "He's so sweet...."

In otherwords, he's saying "I'm not guy, but he's so sweet...."

At least I think that's what it means. LOL.

The song is sang from a guys perspective of a girl.... he says "He's so sweet, she wanna lick the wrapper." Thus I think he is just telling it like it is? I'm not sure now that I look at it.

D_one and done

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lol. old people are funny haha. this is like when my mom learned about the cupid shuffle...

>.>

no homo is a sexually insecure man's cover for saying and doing supposedly "gay" things. saw that a lot in high school. guys would hug each other and say it.

B_fullup8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This phrase has always reminded me of "No Blacks" or "No Irish"
Image7.gif

Just another in the long line of irrational hate or ignorance

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I haven't heard the term either, anyone could say "No Homo" in any situation, but they're only words. I always believe that actions speak louder than words. What will be next. Maybe "No Hetro" in a gay sauna