No homo

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I haven't heard the term either, anyone could say "No Homo" in any situation, but they're only words. I always believe that actions speak louder than words. What will be next. Maybe "No Hetro" in a gay sauna

was working out on the gym this morning (arms training day)

since I've been focusing on arms for several months, I'm able to lift very heavy weights, so I can feel the guys watching me as I workout

this morning, I felt a very strong sensation of someone checking me out closely ... I turned around, and I saw a very hot, tight-bodied chick, with a big, well-defined rack, like the chicks in the pics of my gallery

I put on a display like a straight dude reacting (I could feels the other guys watching me closely) ... the chick walks on to her station, and I return to my bench

next thing I know, the most hyper-masculine and well-developed of the guys are working out close to me (previously they had been keeping a distance), trying to establish eye contact!

so "no homo" works with behavioral displays, as well

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ur about 4 years late lol

Seriously, what next, a thread about the Macarena? I'm tempted to make a joke about how there seems to be a 4-year incubation period where something that's popular in urban culture one year becomes commonplace in white America 4 years later. This includes dances, songs, catch-phrases, etc..

Last edited:

James18

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it offensive if you care what other people think...what i dont understand is why people get offended so easily just be happy and live your life and dont associate with people who are jerks not because they are offending you but because they are immature...but my friends and I do little "gay"things but we dont have to say "no homo" we know none of us like each other like that.

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
it offensive if you care what other people think...what i dont understand is why people get offended so easily just be happy and live your life and dont associate with people who are jerks not because they are offending you but because they are immature...but my friends and I do little "gay"things but we dont have to say "no homo" we know none of us like each other like that.

No its just plain offesnsive. What does doing little "gay" things mean. Please explain.
I wonder how people would react to this fun little joke if you replaced homo with the *N* word? Bigotry isnt cute no matter how you disguise it.

TrentonLuke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This phrase has always reminded me of "No Blacks" or "No Irish"
http://www.rzuser.uni-heidelberg.de/~el6/presentations/Irish_Americans_S2_WS2003/foto/Image7.gif
Just another in the long line of irrational hate or ignorance

Thank you. I'm glad someone else picked up on the fact that it's completely degrading. It's not as if I say things like "I'm going to the grocery. No Hetro." Can you imagine being a gay athlete listening to "No homo" constantly. What an uncomfortable position to be put into.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thank you. I'm glad someone else picked up on the fact that it's completely degrading. It's not as if I say things like "I'm going to the grocery. No Hetro." Can you imagine being a gay athlete listening to "No homo" constantly. What an uncomfortable position to be put into.

Unless of course you speak up and tell whoever is saying it to shut the fuck up. It's that simple.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
fuckin a, that shit is so annoying. "yah, i would suck your dick. no homo!"

no brah, if you're thinking of sucking someone's cock, i got news for you. there's a little bit of homo going on. i wanna bitch smack whoever the hell came up with it