Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Just because you send me PMs and I don't respond to you immediately- does not mean I am harvesting anger towards you. I don't even know you. Just thought i'd throw that out there to make all ya'll feel better about yourselves.

No i dont like cum on my face and this is a women's issue. I can't wait to get Dolfette in on this one.

RamIt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All I wanted to know was if the smell of a man's farts turned you on!!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ha ha, remind me to tell you of my most embarassing moment of my adult lifetime that happened on Friday.

That didnt make me mad, it was the persistant camming with your animals that really pissed me off.

On a serious note though....April and May must be Insecure Male month on lpsg. It shows on this forum and in my PM box. I'm not sure i can fix the problem. I think im driving them to suicidal tendencies.

D_Polyxena Pasties

Just Browsing
Media
Just because you send me PMs and I don't respond to you immediately- does not mean I am harvesting anger towards you. I don't even know you. Just thought i'd throw that out there to make all ya'll feel better about yourselves.

No i dont like cum on my face and this is a women's issue. I can't wait to get Dolfette in on this one.

Hi, you're my hero.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hi, you're my hero.

I knew i couldnt be the only one. I've had atleast a half dozen different guys ask me if i am mad at them this week. It's odd because i dont remember that so much the last time i was here.

Must be something in the LPSG water or something. But if they keep asking me im going to get mad ;)

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, what do you expect when you throw a delicious piece of meat in a cage full of tigers?
:eek:uttahere:

All seriouness, wow. I didnt realize all the attention you ladies get behind the scenes. Well, thats the curse of beauty. :notworthy:

D_Polyxena Pasties

Just Browsing
Media
I knew i couldnt be the only one. I've had atleast a half dozen different guys ask me if i am mad at them this week. It's odd because i dont remember that so much the last time i was here.

Must be something in the LPSG water or something. But if they keep asking me im going to get mad ;)
I agree. It's annoying enough to make you block them. I don't understand some of the people on here. It's almost as if they assume you have no life.:rolleyes:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
u r just a snoty selfish hore and u r realy ugly and fat anyway u stupid bich u think u r to good for me but u will di alone u rinkled slag!!!!1