Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
... Think of it in terms of a woman's orgasm. If the guy can't cum from regular intercourse, how would that make you feel? If, in order for him to have an orgasm, he needed to pull out and stroke it with his hand.

I get your point but I think a better analogy would be that you have to keep stimulating, say, his ear during intercourse in order for him to cum. I could live with that. Especially if rubbing his ear alone would take him close but rarely all the way.

In a highly aroused state, I can get myself off with just rubbing my clit and using my imagination, but most of the time, it's the combination of internal and clitoral stimulation that does it for me.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Sometimes a big dick is just too distracting to the vagina to allow for clitoral stimulation to feel good enough to orgasm. If a guy had all of his nerves located above his navel and i'm sucking his dick to make him orgasm, i'd have to not be surprised that my dick sucking isnt going to make him orgasm if his orgasm nerves are up above his belly button.

I don't know why our clitoris is outside of our vagina, i didn't fucking design it that way. It's not going to change any time soon people.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get your point but I think a better analogy would be that you have to keep stimulating, say, his ear during intercourse in order for him to cum. I could live with that. Especially if rubbing his ear alone would take him close but rarely all the way.

Point taken, even if it is a Ferengi reference. My wife is only the second woman to ever orgasm "hands free" so I don't feel any dejection whatsoever if it doesn't happen that way. But I do understand. My example had the guy stop fucking so he can masturbate to completion, whilst the other is still continuing the stimulation, only with the aid of a helper to get over the edge. Again, though, nothing wrong with that at all, just a point of pride that my cock did that!\

If you read my sig, it truly isn't my cock. It could be the way she's wired, the way she's more aware oif her body, etc. I try giving my wife the most varied amount of orgasms every time we have sex. Sometimes it's plain vanilla PIV, sometimes it's her (or my) finger on her clit. Sometimes we throw in a toy or two in the mix, sometimes it's a g-spot blend. Sooo many different ways to cum, all of them good.

In a highly aroused state, I can get myself off with just rubbing my clit and using my imagination, but most of the time, it's the combination of internal and clitoral stimulation that does it for me.

At least you know how to get there. Too many women don't. It's a combination of poor education, not enough curiosity to experiment, and shitty selfish lovers.

Sometimes a big dick is just too distracting to the vagina to allow for clitoral stimulation to feel good enough to orgasm.

So, you're saying a big enough dick by itself can be too overwhelming to enjoy rubbing your clit? Wouldn't that mean the dick itself weren't enjoyable at all? Confused.

(Welcome back by the way)

If a guy had all of his nerves located above his navel and i'm sucking his dick to make him orgasm, i'd have to not be surprised that my dick sucking isnt going to make him orgasm if his orgasm nerves are up above his belly button.

That'd be like expecting him to orgasm if all you did were to suck his balls.

I don't know why our clitoris is outside of our vagina, i didn't fucking design it that way. It's not going to change any time soon people.

Hmm, you obviously didn't see this:

http://www.lpsg.org/175723-if-you-you-change-one-6.html#post2686699

(Second paragraph)

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Rawdog, i dont really like to rub my clit during sex, i can't really feel it when im full of dick. Now if i have something like fingers in there, its not as overwhelming to the vagina to distract from the feeling of clitoral stimulation. I can't explain it, i couldnt have predicted that sort of thing before a girthy cock. It seems like all the nerves should work fine, but my brain can't focus on both at the same time.

Stick your fist in your mouth and have someone stroke your eyelid at the same time, what might feel good by itself is ignored by the brain when something else is going on, something you have to pay a lot more attention to in order to not get hurt. It's a survival mechanism.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I just realized why I'm confused about your orgasms, PM. You don't tinker with your clit when having sex, but you're multi-orgasmic *through* your clit? So, the stimulation comes from the fucking, but not externally, right?

I've heard the sheath/hood slides up and down while having sex, is this what needs to be focused on then?

I guess in the grand scheme of things, when you think about that joke where god hands out the ability to pee standing up or being multi-orgasmic, guys have it ok. We are a lot simpler. My cock gets rubbed by something moist, tight and warm, I'm good to go.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
99.9% of my orgasms are done from clitoral stimulation alone. With my hand or a vibrator.

Wait a second, you just said...

Rawdog, i dont really like to rub my clit during sex, i can't really feel it when im full of dick.

So, if you don't rub your clit while your having sex and 99.9% of your orgasms are from clit stimulation, that means 99.9% of your orgasms does not involve penetrative sex? Is that right?

I'm feeling awfully dense right now.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Wait a second, you just said...

So, if you don't rub your clit while your having sex and 99.9% of your orgasms are from clit stimulation, that means 99.9% of your orgasms does not involve penetrative sex? Is that right?

I'm feeling awfully dense right now.

Yes, you are right. My orgasms occur when im not having sex. I dont like to even try. It's too hard. I've tried to get used to it but i dont like it. I had so many years of masturbation with just my hand on my clit to orgasm a million times that way that it messed me up for life.

I've just learned to enjoy an orgasm regardless how it happens and not try to conform to anyone elses ideas of where it should come from.

I have some long posts somewhere about how i enjoy the closeness and intimacy of sex moreso than i do orgasm when im masturbating. If i can't have both, i would choose intercourse with no orgasm, as it stimulates every part of me- mind, body and soul and is good for the relationship.

My habitual daily masturbation routine since toddlerhood did have a downside. But im lucky to orgasm at all, and more than once everytime. I can have as many orgasms in a night as you can in a month, they really arent necessary to my sexual enjoyment or fulfullment with my husband.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In a way, I know exactly what you mean by the closeness and intimacy being more important than the orgasm. I sound like a broken record when I say this, but because I can't orgasm/ejaculate more than once or twice in a 24 hour period, I wish I could get the orgasm out of the way and have no refractory period for that very reason.

I can last indefinitely when that damned refractory period is out of the way (down time is about 2 hours). It makes for incredibly fun long weekends.

I'm clear now on your definitions and I also agree about not conforming to society's idea of where an orgasm should come from.

Now, having said all that... one thing I love doing, especially when I need a break from the cardio, is have my wife take my cockhead and use it to rub her clit. Does that work for you?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
In a way, I know exactly what you mean by the closeness and intimacy being more important than the orgasm. I sound like a broken record when I say this, but because I can't orgasm/ejaculate more than once or twice in a 24 hour period, I wish I could get the orgasm out of the way and have no refractory period for that very reason.

I can last indefinitely when that damned refractory period is out of the way (down time is about 2 hours). It makes for incredibly fun long weekends.

I'm clear now on your definitions and I also agree about not conforming to society's idea of where an orgasm should come from.

Now, having said all that... one thing I love doing, especially when I need a break from the cardio, is have my wife take my cockhead and use it to rub her clit. Does that work for you?

it feels nice, but given that i have to be flat on my back, with my legs locked straight and gripping a pillow, the only way to get it on there would be to hover over my body and it would be really really tiring to hold yourself there long enough with one arm while moving your cock to make me orgasm.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it feels nice, but given that i have to be flat on my back, with my legs locked straight and gripping a pillow, the only way to get it on there would be to hover over my body and it would be really really tiring to hold yourself there long enough with one arm while moving your cock to make me orgasm.

Hmm, but if I were kneeling/straddling you with my knees on either side of your hips and had my legs supporting me (I've got freakishly long legs), you could still maintain that position and use my cockhead to rub your clit? Or maybe a tall bench where I could be standing in sort of a "horse stance" above?

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sure, as long as you can stay perfectly in that position for a while. It might get faster each time as long as i could get used to it. But you'll have some sore arms.

Would you have a problem handling my cock instead of me since you'd know what you were doing?

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My cockhead's never seen too much friction, but my frenulum could take a serious beating and still leave me smiling. That would take quite an engineering feat to accomplish though.

Would you prefer rubbing your clit head on with my pisshole, along the top surface, or along the corona?

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was going to give a lengthy answer abt having experienced orgasms with long-term partners during intercourse with manual clitoral stimulation, yadda yadda yadda..... and then I read this ^.

Dude. Get over yourself. I personally don't know of any woman who can orgasm from only cock. Not that there aren't a few out there, but that is so rare! Even studies, like the Kinsey Report, etc., have found that to be an anomaly.

Can't you just be happy you are getting her off at all? I'm sure she is!

Edit: By "Dude" I mean the op, Mr Flexxx, not Dude as in the Dude of Destiny who managed to sneak one in on top of me.

Wait, that sounds like a double entendre.... ;)

See the danger in using "dude"....see?!!

D_Ernest Porknine

Experimental Member
Media
My current partner (wife) can easily orgasm via oral sex or her magic wand however very, very rarely according to her is able to orgasm by using her fingers. She does finger herself while we are having intercouse at times and the way I figure she probablly knows better on how to finger herself for pleasure than I would so if she can't get herself off that way I doubt that I'd have much luck (skill) in accomplishing that taks while we had intercourse.

I think some women are just made differently and their clit gets massaged, etc. during intercouse either because of its size, location, hood, etc. that makes it a more pleasurable for them and allows them to achive orgasm via intercourse.

I don't get all bent out of shape about it but I do read other women's experiences and just wish that I could provide that same experience for my wife and others in my past. I don't feel I am a bad lover, or as someone said, I don't know how to lay pipe. All of the women I have been with said I am a very good lover and I always seek to please and pleasure the woman I am with. Perhaps it is that desire to please that makes me feel like I am not achieving that goal.

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
I was 40 years old before I had a woman cum just from fucking. She was a 37 year old black south african lady with the tightest pussy i've ever experienced who claimed to have never masturbated. she wasn't really into oral and she needed a good 20-30 minutes of solid fucking to cum. This worked out well for me as it takes me at least that to cum. We had a lot of wonderful simultaneous orgasms. I find it hard to believe, looking back, that I felt my sex life was kind of lacking in any way.

My next girlfriend was much more adventurous but the only times she ever came without direct clitoral stimulation from my mouth or hands were when I fucked her with a slim vibrator in her ass.

Since then, I've been lucky enough to fuck two women who came very easily, like after 3-5 minutes. One of them used to really enjoy just cumming again and again until I finally came. Sadly the woman I spent the last three years with had usually had enough after three orgasms and would be pressuring me to cum which, as you can probably imagine, usually meant I didn't...

Basically, a lot of it's down to the woman, giving a woman multiple orgasms is fun and a bit of an ego boost but ultimately possibly less rewarding than giving a woman who finds it hard to cum a huge shuddering orgasm with a mix of cock, tongue and fingers.

Looking back on all of these women now I miss the lady I mentioned first...