Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sometimes a big dick is just too distracting to the vagina to allow for clitoral stimulation to feel good enough to orgasm.
I know what you mean, I feel the same way, at times. If I'm rubbing myself during fucking, I often make my BF stop for a half a minute or so, just so that I can focus.

If i can't have both, i would choose intercourse with no orgasm, as it stimulates every part of me- mind, body and soul and is good for the relationship.
Ditto, but I also feel that orgasming during intercourse is a goal worth shooting for.

it feels nice, but given that i have to be flat on my back, with my legs locked straight and gripping a pillow
I can't cum with a cock rubbing my clit, either.
What if you are on your back with your legs straight like you describe, and your man is laying above you in the missionary position, but he's stopped for a bit and you are rubbing your clit with your fingers or vibe, I know it's kinda hard to fit it in there while he's on top but this way has worked for me a couple of times. Also, what if you are turned over and on your stomach, same deal with your fingers on your clit while your man is laying down on top of you and you're both facing the mattress, would that work?
Forgive my nosiness but have you ever cum from your husband using his fingers? How about receiving oral?

My cockhead's never seen too much friction, but my frenulum could take a serious beating and still leave me smiling. That would take quite an engineering feat to accomplish though.
yeah, I'm thinking it would require a woman being on top and moving against you.

My next girlfriend was much more adventurous but the only times she ever came without direct clitoral stimulation from my mouth or hands were when I fucked her with a slim vibrator in her ass.
Hmmm, I may have to try that sometime, but only if I could find a slim silicone vibe, don't really like hard plastic and would be afraid it would hurt.

atlas23

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know exactly what your are talking about and it sucks. My ex-gf was like that, she could never come, no idea why. I was always telling her to masturbate more to explore more her body but she never listened to me. I couldn't make her cum ever by just intercourse, everything was oral.
I know it feels awful when she doesn't come, man, I wish I was able to tell you something to solve that issue!

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's a key that I've found to being able to cum during intercourse if I'm on bottom. If he is directly over top of me thrusting I can arch my hips up and rub against the base of him. Works like a champ though my abs hurt afterwards :) Hey its a great workout! But I think most of mine happen this way, by having the double stimulation.

Last edited by a moderator:

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have asked many women if they cum from intercourse before starting and they said no (it kind of changes the process) and after a few times together they started to cum from intercourse with them whispering in my ear and begging me to cum with them. I would fake starting to cum to get them to cum and go for it again and again and then cum with them.

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think there are big physiological and emotions to female vaginal orgasm. Also her ability to totally 'let go' which I strongly encourage during sex. You have to be do things in way that works for her - for my wife she likes me to be in control and man-handle her some to get her off vaginally.

Also I believe that vaginal is not the exact same orgasm as clitoral. For my wife her vaginal ones are just a different orgasm. It took me many many years of trying to replicate her exact clitoral orgasm vaginally to realize that because her clitoral orgasm was so extremely intense and involved so many physical things that the obvious got missed like when she's screaming her head off and grabbing the sheets in a death grip that she was cumming vaginally even though it was different physical manifestations.