No longer a LPSG troll

mondec

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I finally had the nerve to post! Not just idly sit back and endlessly enjoy all the great dick on here. I want to share with all of you how great it feels to finally say hello! I can't even think of why I waited till now. :p

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Some people like to sit by the pool a while before they dip their toes. :smile:

Though the pedant in me can't help but point out you probably meant 'lurker' not 'troll'.

lurker
A lurker is someone that follows the forum but doesn’t post.

troll
One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

mondec

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I thought there might be a better word, thanks! I definitely felt like a troll though. I'm usually outgoing, but was super shy when it came to this :p

No more though :)

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This one got me thinking about when I started posting in the forums. It was about 5 months after I joined. Never gave it much thought but it got to the point of looking at pics and msg was boring. A freind recommended that I try the forum and I was hesitant. It does take some getting use to. By that I mean learning how to read different styles of writing, finding the forums that are interesting to you and understanding the LPSG culture. And yes there is a certian culture.
Don't be afraid to voice your opinion but do it in a respectful way. With that said don't let people walk over you either. I myself have been called a troll, still can't figure that one out, but the point is at times someone may try to push your buttons for whatever reason. I find for the most part that the majority of people here are enjoyable and funny.
As a side note what's funny is I hardly ever look at pics anymore.