No longer completely straight.

D

deleted157868

Yes, when I first joined this board I was completely straight, but not any more. Some of your pictures are just unbelievable and it got me thinking. I am now 90-10.

hyphap

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mazel Tov on the realization. I'm sure if you get the desire to move that new identity into action you'll be able to find plenty of people willing to indulge you...

You won't know until you try it. You might just like lookin' at the goods but then find the sex isn't for you.

D

deleted157868

You won't know until you try it. You might just like lookin' at the goods but then find the sex isn't for you.
That could be true, but im thinking about more of the oral part with men. Any takers in the NY area? lol.

You're in luck. The New York contingent of LPSG is actually rather active. Our next get-together will be in January. Come and meet some people.

That could be true, but im thinking about more of the oral part with men. Any takers in the NY area? lol.

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We've had several (many?) guys realize their gay side here. One young man even fell in love and related, in a tactful way, his feelings of his first date and vacation with his new lover. Of course, you may have a different perspective and approach, just as we all do.
Good luck on your journey.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I personally believe that you are born what you are, but, I have a feeling that
way down, deep inside of you, you've probably wondered about this before,
and it isn't really a new thing. Just more of it has surfaced now, than it had
before, probably brought on by viewing and participating here at lpsg.

If and when you decide to try it, you will very quickly find out if you are indeed
straight or BI, but until you do, you won't know if it's for you or not.
What ever the outcome, I wish you well, my friend..... Good Luck!!

D

deleted157868

SpoLLe, call me. Apparently we have some things we need to talk about. No, wait, I'll send a car. That will be so much faster.
So you want to set something up? I would love to lose my gay cherry to you.