No longer completely straight.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm am not completely anything, except possibly mental. And I take a pill for that.

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
You know, one thing I like about LPSG is that it's really OK just to be whoever the hell you are. I'm on a list of bi married guys and the freakin' silly-ass bitchy fights that erupt there sometimes are not to be believed, even among guys who joined the list to get awareness and support from each other.

I think for those of us who are neither totally gay nor totally straight, it's cool just to take a breath and say to ourselves, "my sexuality is not easily categorized." I like to do that now and then and just sit with the feeling and get back in touch with who I am and what this body I have means to me.

Sorry, that may have gotten a bit cosmic for the thread, but if I were young and single and had bi thoughts, I would go ahead and act on them and just see what I thought. That's what I did at that age, and I'm glad I did.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I love your cosmic-ness, krispdx. We all get a little warm & fuzzy around here when we get a chance to see real growth in any member (take that pun for however it comes, LOL)...now give me a hug.

D_Wellington Beefstick

Experimental Member
Media
Hey there, being just a little gay is fine, just be 100% gay when you are with another man, then it may only happen infrequently= only a slight percent gay, do the math- its perfect. That's my personal strategy since finding out that a good fucking once every couple of months was such a perfect lift- the right one, that you trust, that is just as straight as you is perfect. Notice I said just as you are, that means it works when you are both at the same level of input, just my experience though.

Hey if you ever need someone to fuck the shit out out with that man cock just drop me a line. I am very versitle.

Later