No Longer Completely Straight...

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's true. I feel like I've been lying to myself for practically my whole life. I don't think I was ever born straight. I'm sure that ever since I was born I was...different.

There is a slight curvature to my spine which makes me less than 90 degrees...less than straight!

I'm just now coming to accept it. I don't think I've ever been really straight. I'm sure that little doubt...that little curve has been there since birth.

It feels good to get the truth out. I'm not completely straight and I don't think anyone is!

No one is completely straight. We all have our non-linear tendencies.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"no longer" completely straight: so, this curvature happened like yesterday?

Look, I just found a straight pube: Guess that makes me "1% straight" now. :indifferent:

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No I just discovered it today. Something called biology has led me to believe that contrary to my own statements and the statements of many other people who think they are straight...everyone is born with a slight curvature of the spine!

So "straight" is a misnomer.

I'm just trying to get the truth out there! And avoid other people having to go through the years of embarrassment I have endured. No one ever said anything but I think they all secretly knew I wasn't as straight as I let on...

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Didn't they teach you this in sex ed? Or were you the kid sitting in corner with his back to the room playing with himself? :rolleyes:

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How are your friends and family taking the news?

They were a bit shocked at first, saying things like "But why would you say it if it weren't true." and "it's just a phase."

But I think they're beginning to realise though that this is who I am and nothing they say or do can change it! I'm not strictly vertical.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They were a bit shocked at first, saying things like "But why would you say it if it weren't true." and "it's just a phase."

But I think they're beginning to realise though that this is who I am and nothing they say or do can change it! I'm not strictly vertical.

Be proud of your bent-ness, embrace not being fully upright! Bendy Pride!

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's true. I feel like I've been lying to myself for practically my whole life. I don't think I was ever born straight. I'm sure that ever since I was born I was...different.

There is a slight curvature to my spine which makes me less than 90 degrees...less than straight!

I'm just now coming to accept it. I don't think I've ever been really straight. I'm sure that little doubt...that little curve has been there since birth.

It feels good to get the truth out. I'm not completely straight and I don't think anyone is!

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: great thread topic!!!!!

D

deleted157868

Hey now! lol.