• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

No Lube needed...I MAKE my own!!!

mikebm4wm

Gold Member
Reaction score
Website
www.truenudists.com
I have ALWAYS found guys who LEAK just ....well MOUTHWATERING LOL... anyone else agree or have that ability ?

Attachments

• tumblr_lqt89egtP81qma27jo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_lqt89egtP81qma27jo1_1280.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 6,985
  • tumblr_lqt7k7lrhK1qma27jo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_lqt7k7lrhK1qma27jo1_1280.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 5,176
  • tumblr_lqqckeHI8u1r0sdy4o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lqqckeHI8u1r0sdy4o1_500.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 4,919
  • tumblr_lq8dunaqdE1r0sdy4o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lq8dunaqdE1r0sdy4o1_500.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 4,622
  • tumblr_lpswaqymf01qd11kxo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lpswaqymf01qd11kxo1_500.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 4,978

shadow28

Gold Member
Platinum Gold
Reaction score
I love precum and am a HUGE producer of it... also have always wanted to make out with another leaker, think that would be so hot.

Just thinking about this, and typing this, I have a huge wet spot in my briefs.

Check out my pics - and here's a few for the non-golds...

Attachments

• wet1.jpg
    wet1.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 4,938
  • DSCF0740.jpg
    DSCF0740.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 4,215
  • DSCF0716.jpg
    DSCF0716.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 3,791
Reactions: jossb

Otep

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
I find it more annoying than anything, especially when I'm not expecting it. It will happen sometimes even after a short erection. I'll stand up and suddenly feel a wet spot in my underwear.

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Reaction score
yeah^ same, i precum like a leaky faucet. It'll be dripping and flowing down my shaft or leave wet spots, its one reason i can't free ball, cause once those babies start swinging, i get a little hard then it starts pouring out

stnbl

Experimental Member
Reaction score
I hate it and I sometimes have it more than any other fluid goes out... And it also happens in next 1-2 hours after I ejaculate so it's impossible for me to have a quick fun, wear my clothes and walk out. Any solution?

Luvs2Squirt

Expert Member
Reaction score
Website
sextoysfunlove.blogspot.com
I hate it and I sometimes have it more than any other fluid goes out... And it also happens in next 1-2 hours after I ejaculate so it's impossible for me to have a quick fun, wear my clothes and walk out. Any solution?

LOL! You reminded me one of my ex boyfriends who had this same exact problem.
We used to joke around that he needed a "peeny pad"!!
What he would do sometimes is to fold up some kleenex and keep it tucked his underwear around the tip of his cock.

Personally, I LOVE a lot of pre cum!!! I think it is very sexy and is a major turn on to me!!! Especially when I am jerking a guy off or when he rubs his wet dickhead up and down my pussy lips and clit.....So silky!!! So hot!!
But there again I like things wet and messy! Hence my user name! :05:

Last edited:

mikebm4wm

Gold Member
Reaction score
Website
www.truenudists.com
yum :)

Attachments

• nude-male-01106.jpg
    nude-male-01106.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 3,423
  • tumblr_lnns5fnJ9G1qdp4zto1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lnns5fnJ9G1qdp4zto1_500.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 3,107
  • tumblr_lom2dth9WO1qdmecko1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lom2dth9WO1qdmecko1_500.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 3,062
Reactions: crazzzy6

walker12

Sexy Member
Reaction score
My friend Jay, who I haven't seen in years because we now live in different cities, was a leaker.

He leaked so much that he never needed lube.

I loved it!

stlguy112000

Experimental Member
Reaction score
I love a lot of precum when I'm sucking a cock, you can do different things with it: like suck the balls while stroking the cock till it runs down the head, then lick it off, or smear it around the head with tongue, then suck the head; it adds a little more slickness to the saliva mix while sucking. It just adds to the whole experience.

B_Hornaplenty

Banned
Reaction score
I never realized some men were so prolific with pre-cum. None of my friends or acquaintances ever had that condition. While I can see that being a "leaker" could at times be aggravating, on the other hand it's really an example of the fully functional male genitals, having a cock that responds when it's ready to go to work, and delivers the silky fluid necessary for smooth penetration naturally. There's no interruption in the action, to dribble lube or waste time to finger her pussy with saliva. I've never had adequate pre-cum. My method was to take time to eat a pussy enthusiastically which got it so juicy I could slide my cock right in, but leakers obviously have the advantage if you're in a situation where you are horned up, short of time, and need to get off quickly.

FathersDay

Experimental Member
Reaction score
I have a lot lot lot of precum. Years ago I thought I was abnormal, now I just think I am leakier than most. I do get the wet spots like many on here.

FathersDay

Experimental Member
Reaction score
Can be embarrassing. I was once at a clothing optional river park in Austin called hippy hollow. Needless to say I had sprung a leak a LONG time before noticing it. Interacting with people and everything...

B_Hornaplenty

Banned
Reaction score
Can be embarrassing. I was once at a clothing optional river park in Austin called hippy hollow. Needless to say I had sprung a leak a LONG time before noticing it. Interacting with people and everything...
I hear you on that! Confronting a collection of powerhouse nude bodies would surely trigger your system, to which you just have to "go with the flow." If you go to that park often enough they may change the name to Drippy Hollow.

mikebm4wm

Gold Member
Reaction score
Website
www.truenudists.com
I use to live in Austin and LOVED Hippie Hollow..would love to visit again someday soon!

BarefootGuy

Gold Member
Reaction score
I was at Haulover Beach and was talking with a guy from Puerto Rico. Beautiful uncut cock. He started dripping big time while we were chatting and it was one of the hottest sights!

yott

Experimental Member
Reaction score
I love to taste my precum, is that weird?

prism

Sexy Member
Reaction score
i don't produce a lot of precum, but once i cum, its leaking for at least another 5-10 minutes continuously lol

mcstang

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
If I had a milking machine I could bottle the stuff and sell it... lately I'm amazed it starts flowing before I'm even semi-hard, so just poking around on this web page and looking at a couple pictures can be enough to start the flow and make for wetness. Do I like it? Not really... it's more of a nuisance I think, but what are you gonna do??

DrCalvin

Experimental Member
Reaction score
i only leak large amounts if someones sucking on my balls. at that point i can watch it ooze out in spurts, and drip down the strand i probably have, lol

I leak a lot, to the point where I'm not sure if my penis realizes it doesn't need quite that much lubrication to work.

There've been a lot of incidents in the locker room, where I've been walking from my locker to the showers or something, and look down to see with dismay just a bit of a semi (not even close to hard) and a nice strand of precum detaching. Fortunately, I don't think most people notice.

Commando is out - doesn't take too much friction on the pants to make it look like I peed myself. Same with sleeping naked.

Otep

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
Commando is out - doesn't take too much friction on the pants to make it look like I peed myself. Same with sleeping naked.

I used to take issue with sleeping naked but since no one sees my sheets other than my boyfriend it doesn't really bother me that often. I wash my sheets regularly anyway. It's a little annoying when I roll over onto a wet spot sometimes though.

I precum likes its my job.. its so embarrassing at times. how can one control it?

D_kbkjbh

Banned
Reaction score
I pre like a faucet and like it, get the slightest semi and its flowing. Learned to carry extra underwear and pants wherever I go. Even happens during or after heavy lifting at the gym