No Response
574754-sweet-nectar.jpg
Love my precum

elshgaser24

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I envy men who can lubricate themselves so well. When I'm jacking, I may get a few little drops forming at the tip, relatively insignificant.

There was a guy in college who I would hook up with. The first time I pulled down his jeans, I saw a huge wet spot in the front of his underwear. I had no idea a guy could precum so much.

D_Donald_ T_Rump

Experimental Member
Media
I start leaking precum very easilly. I was recently having a horny chat on msn with a female friend and my trousers were visibly soaked through. Had to make a trip to the bathroom with some strategically placed papers in front of me to try and dry it out.

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I pre-cum a fair amount when aroused and really enjoy it a lot. It really helps lubricate for those long edging sessions. I would like to produce a bit more pre-cum, but since I go commando, I don't want to deal with the evident wet spot as a result. Fact is, reading this thread is causing me to leak and I feel the wet spot forming as I type. What a turn on!!!!

D_Donald_ T_Rump

Experimental Member
Media
Any body have an embarassing experience pre-cumming at dr's office during physical exam?

Tom

Yup. I went for a routine checkup at the GUM clinic many years ago and for once it was a really quite hot young female nurse. I tried not to get aroused but for whatever reason in the course of the exam, she had cause to pull my foreskin back and forth just a couple of times. I started to get a very big, thick semi. As she pulled her hand away, there was a thick string of precum between my dick and her glove. I was actually really embarassed but my dick was now acting by itself and became completely erect. :eek:

She was really cool about it and seeing how embarrassed I was said "oh don't worry about that, it happens all the time". :smile: She just covered me dick over with some paper towel and went out on some pretext for a few minutes, I think just to let my hardon go down.

sdphm80

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
mikebm4wm - Thanks for all the pics. I love precum I don't precum lots but it turns me on so much. A bud I used to jackoff with used to precum like mad, we didn't have lube he would let me pull it off his dick and jerk off with it.

Keep the pics coming guys!

Reactions: Elizabethrex

xtremehung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I will get a vid done... as I am a serious pre er... i have had a coupe of encounters with other guys that pre allot too and it makes a hell of a mess... only bad thing is i do a fair bit post cum too, which is really annoying if u are short on time...