No Lube needed...I MAKE my own!!!

dgantt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
YES. Same here. I've never been with a guy who leaked like a running faucet. But, I fantasize about it all the time.

Reactions: crazzzy6

shadow28

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I love precum and am a HUGE producer of it... also have always wanted to make out with another leaker, think that would be so hot.

Just thinking about this, and typing this, I have a huge wet spot in my briefs.

Check out my pics - and here's a few for the non-golds...

Attachments

Reactions: jossb

Otep

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I find it more annoying than anything, especially when I'm not expecting it. It will happen sometimes even after a short erection. I'll stand up and suddenly feel a wet spot in my underwear.

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah^ same, i precum like a leaky faucet. It'll be dripping and flowing down my shaft or leave wet spots, its one reason i can't free ball, cause once those babies start swinging, i get a little hard then it starts pouring out

stnbl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I hate it and I sometimes have it more than any other fluid goes out... And it also happens in next 1-2 hours after I ejaculate so it's impossible for me to have a quick fun, wear my clothes and walk out. Any solution?

Luvs2Squirt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I hate it and I sometimes have it more than any other fluid goes out... And it also happens in next 1-2 hours after I ejaculate so it's impossible for me to have a quick fun, wear my clothes and walk out. Any solution?

LOL! You reminded me one of my ex boyfriends who had this same exact problem.
We used to joke around that he needed a "peeny pad"!!
What he would do sometimes is to fold up some kleenex and keep it tucked his underwear around the tip of his cock.

Personally, I LOVE a lot of pre cum!!! I think it is very sexy and is a major turn on to me!!! Especially when I am jerking a guy off or when he rubs his wet dickhead up and down my pussy lips and clit.....So silky!!! So hot!!
But there again I like things wet and messy! Hence my user name! :05:

Last edited:

walker12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My friend Jay, who I haven't seen in years because we now live in different cities, was a leaker.

He leaked so much that he never needed lube.

I loved it!

stlguy112000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love a lot of precum when I'm sucking a cock, you can do different things with it: like suck the balls while stroking the cock till it runs down the head, then lick it off, or smear it around the head with tongue, then suck the head; it adds a little more slickness to the saliva mix while sucking. It just adds to the whole experience.

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I never realized some men were so prolific with pre-cum. None of my friends or acquaintances ever had that condition. While I can see that being a "leaker" could at times be aggravating, on the other hand it's really an example of the fully functional male genitals, having a cock that responds when it's ready to go to work, and delivers the silky fluid necessary for smooth penetration naturally. There's no interruption in the action, to dribble lube or waste time to finger her pussy with saliva. I've never had adequate pre-cum. My method was to take time to eat a pussy enthusiastically which got it so juicy I could slide my cock right in, but leakers obviously have the advantage if you're in a situation where you are horned up, short of time, and need to get off quickly.

FathersDay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a lot lot lot of precum. Years ago I thought I was abnormal, now I just think I am leakier than most. I do get the wet spots like many on here.

FathersDay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Can be embarrassing. I was once at a clothing optional river park in Austin called hippy hollow. Needless to say I had sprung a leak a LONG time before noticing it. Interacting with people and everything...

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can be embarrassing. I was once at a clothing optional river park in Austin called hippy hollow. Needless to say I had sprung a leak a LONG time before noticing it. Interacting with people and everything...
I hear you on that! Confronting a collection of powerhouse nude bodies would surely trigger your system, to which you just have to "go with the flow." If you go to that park often enough they may change the name to Drippy Hollow.

mikebm4wm

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I use to live in Austin and LOVED Hippie Hollow..would love to visit again someday soon!

BarefootGuy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was at Haulover Beach and was talking with a guy from Puerto Rico. Beautiful uncut cock. He started dripping big time while we were chatting and it was one of the hottest sights!