No Lube needed...I MAKE my own!!!

prism

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i don't produce a lot of precum, but once i cum, its leaking for at least another 5-10 minutes continuously lol

mcstang

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If I had a milking machine I could bottle the stuff and sell it... lately I'm amazed it starts flowing before I'm even semi-hard, so just poking around on this web page and looking at a couple pictures can be enough to start the flow and make for wetness. Do I like it? Not really... it's more of a nuisance I think, but what are you gonna do??

DrCalvin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i only leak large amounts if someones sucking on my balls. at that point i can watch it ooze out in spurts, and drip down the strand i probably have, lol

I leak a lot, to the point where I'm not sure if my penis realizes it doesn't need quite that much lubrication to work.

There've been a lot of incidents in the locker room, where I've been walking from my locker to the showers or something, and look down to see with dismay just a bit of a semi (not even close to hard) and a nice strand of precum detaching. Fortunately, I don't think most people notice.

Commando is out - doesn't take too much friction on the pants to make it look like I peed myself. Same with sleeping naked.

Otep

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Commando is out - doesn't take too much friction on the pants to make it look like I peed myself. Same with sleeping naked.

I used to take issue with sleeping naked but since no one sees my sheets other than my boyfriend it doesn't really bother me that often. I wash my sheets regularly anyway. It's a little annoying when I roll over onto a wet spot sometimes though.

I precum likes its my job.. its so embarrassing at times. how can one control it?

D_kbkjbh

1st Like
Media
I pre like a faucet and like it, get the slightest semi and its flowing. Learned to carry extra underwear and pants wherever I go. Even happens during or after heavy lifting at the gym

RioDalston

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I make a lot of precum - and was producing it for about 2 years before I first ejaculated.

The trouble is, with all my foreskin, as soon as I start wanking it kinds of whips it up in to a sort of foam - which isn't as sexy.

Otep

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I make a lot of precum - and was producing it for about 2 years before I first ejaculated.

The trouble is, with all my foreskin, as soon as I start wanking it kinds of whips it up in to a sort of foam - which isn't as sexy.

Mine can get foamy as well but I'm cut.

Lionheart17

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I leak too...Love using it as lube rubbing it against my frenulum. I notice if I squeeze my pc muscles and prostate, I get great amounts of ooze.

draw22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love precum and am a HUGE producer of it... also have always wanted to make out with another leaker, think that would be so hot.

Just thinking about this, and typing this, I have a huge wet spot in my briefs.

Check out my pics - and here's a few for the non-golds...
79548-soooo-horny.jpg

that last one was hot, but take a look at mine shadow:eek:

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mike the 1st and the last shot are hot and man the one in number 1 is really a leaker that is hot! So are you man WOOF! Always enjoy your posts!