No Luck So Far... Advice?

D

deleted395785

trying to increase girth by 1". no luck with the dry jelqs. totally satisfied with length, just need girth tips. anyone? where's big al??? lol

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
trying to increase girth by 1". no luck with the dry jelqs. totally satisfied with length, just need girth tips. anyone? where's big al??? lol

The problem is you're doing dry jelqs. That's more of a length movement due to the friction. Try doing your jelqs with a generous amount of lube (wet jelqs).

D

deleted395785

my length seems to be going up, still no luck girth wise

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my length seems to be going up, still no luck girth wise

What changes have you made? Are you also doing stamina work? One thing to note- 1 week [since you made your dry jelq post] is hardly enough time to expect measureable girth gains.

formygirlfriend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For most people, girth takes longer to gain than length. You have only been Jelqing for a month partner....you're forgetting that PE takes time. Gains are different for everyone. Some can gain an inch in girth in 6 months time or less, for most it will take a year or more...my advice to you is to get yourself on a PE ROUTINE. There's alot more to growing your dick than just Jelqing. Get on a Newbie Routine and stick with it for another 2 months and you WILL see girth gains I promise you. There are other girth exercises as well...but should only be attempted by those that have AT LEAST 3 months conditioning prior. Don't wanna explode your dick now do you?

Take it slow man.

Last edited:
D

deleted395785

ive been doing PE since my early 20s, took some time off. im just a lazy greedy bastard complaining lol. but i dont do as much stamina work, good in that dept. when i did jelq before i dont remember doing dry jelqs. just wrap, stretch, jelq, stretch, wrap. now when i started back up a few weeks ago it was just dry jelq and maybe a wrap. just need a good kick in the arse to get motivated to do it right. any new techniques would be greatly appreciated too. thank you gents

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ive been doing PE since my early 20s, took some time off. im just a lazy greedy bastard complaining lol. but i dont do as much stamina work, good in that dept. when i did jelq before i dont remember doing dry jelqs. just wrap, stretch, jelq, stretch, wrap. now when i started back up a few weeks ago it was just dry jelq and maybe a wrap. just need a good kick in the arse to get motivated to do it right. any new techniques would be greatly appreciated too. thank you gents

Even if your sexual stamina is good you should still be doing stamina work if you're doing PE exercises. As your penis gets bigger, you're going to be able to keep up with its demands for more blood volume just to maintain the same degree of erection.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They're permanent as long as you maintain a high level of penile "fitness". This can come from getting daily rock-hard erection and by doing at least a minimal amount of stamina work (something that every man should be doing regardless of their size goals).

Check out this post (towards the bottom) for more details on cementing your gains.

D

deleted395785

still no luck girth wise :(

went from a 7.5" semi 8" fully erect to 8" semi to 8.5" erect. i think im topping out @ almost 6" girth. i lost the cock rings so havent been using those to help increase girth. all i want is 1 full inch of girth & thats it. any ADVANCED

tips before i pump silicone in my cock?

just kidding :)

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
still no luck girth wise :(

went from a 7.5" semi 8" fully erect to 8" semi to 8.5" erect. i think im topping out @ almost 6" girth. i lost the cock rings so havent been using those to help increase girth. all i want is 1 full inch of girth & thats it. any ADVANCED

tips before i pump silicone in my cock?

just kidding :)

What have you been doing in your attempts to add girth? Do you have a journal you can share with us?

D

deleted395785

i warm up 5 min, do about 100 jelqs, LOTS of lube, 50 kegels in between 10 good slow jelqs. finish with a few squeezes (that feel great) 10 minute warm down. i do it when im semi erect.