No monster, but different

Media
On a good day, I hit 7.5x6. The difference is the hanging jewelry. I love it and so does the wife! Remember those desk toys for execs that he the 5 balls suspended in a frame and you swung one into the others and they would all react? Think of that action on a clit!
http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/135062/size/big/cat/500/ppuser/140593
http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/135064/size/big/cat/500/ppuser/140593
:eek::eek::eek::eek:
That's a 1/2 PA with a 17 rung ladder. Top rung 4 ga, then 8 x 6 ga, then 8 x 8 ga.
I'm not done yet either!

Dareios

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just looked at your photos. That is awesome !!!! I like it !!!!!!!!!! Wished I had the courage to do it as well, it is something I dream about!!!

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Remember those desk toys for execs that he the 5 balls suspended in a frame and you swung one into the others and they would all react? Think of that action on a clit!
So, I would assume that this action would be only usable in a position such as doggy?

I've thought about getting a Apadravya piercing. But damn son, that is a hella big PA...

Media
Not everyone's cup of tea... I know that. Update here though... I went in last friday and got 8 more rings added to the ladder! Had several gaps and then added three guiche rings to the lot. For me, it's awesome! The wife and I both love it. She loves doggy style as mentioned above, but also loves missionary with them. They give a certain "heft" to the bag as it swings against her taint. I am now up 25 rings total...
http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/136182/size/big/cat/500/ppuser/140593
Darieos, I also saw this type of think elsewhere and dreamed of it for a couple of years. I finally went and got a couple of rings, then added four more, then went for the dream.
http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/136176/size/big/cat/500/ppuser/140593
The ones past the first ten or so are all for me. I just love the feel of them all the time.

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i guess..u will never know how great it is to have ur balls stretched, abused, sucked, pulled by a hot pair of teeth...etc..
and yet..maybe...u got tired of the mouth action on ur balls...

if it works for u....good luck now finding a sexual partner...

Media
Okay guys... relax!
1. First of all, pissing is usually no problem. After all the liquid is under pressure so it goes right past the extra hole and out the usual opening. I'm holding it all anyway so I usually just slide some skin forward to cover the opening anyway.
2. No, they don't get cold, they are looped through a body that is 98.6.
3. Scarred for life??? Hello, all of this is removable! Anytime I want to play without the jewelry, I just take it out.
4. I LOVE stretching my balls and sack! I would not have been able to do as many rings as I have if I had not been into that. I LOVE having someone suck on them as well... Who wouldn't?? The abused part... well that depends on just how extreme you go, but I would say that getting this many piercings counts a little towards that! BTW, the piercer had to laugh with me... apparently it happens a lot. As he was doing some of the piercings, I started to get wood. I was sooooo embarrassed! He just laughed and stopped for a moment to let me get it under control.
Lastly, as for finding a sexual partner, I have had many offers. I am 6'1" tall, 185 lbs, apparently above average in the genital dept. and considered very good shape physically. I haven't broken any mirrors lately, either. BUT I don't need any partners, since I am in a committed relationship with my wife who loves all my new toys!
Don't let your angst get to you!

Media
I do not fly all that often but I do have a trip coming up at Christmas. That's one reason I got all the work done now, so it would all be settled in by then. I have been told that body-grade stainless does not show up but I find that hard to believe. If that were true, they would just make guns out of it. I will either just take it all out for the trip coming up at Christmas, or I'll switch to some acrylic rings for the flights. Of course I could just get there a little early and let them take off to a private room so I could show them... My wife would be mortified but I would be laughing all the way there!

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do not fly all that often but I do have a trip coming up at Christmas. That's one reason I got all the work done now, so it would all be settled in by then. I have been told that body-grade stainless does not show up but I find that hard to believe. If that were true, they would just make guns out of it. I will either just take it all out for the trip coming up at Christmas, or I'll switch to some acrylic rings for the flights. Of course I could just get there a little early and let them take off to a private room so I could show them... My wife would be mortified but I would be laughing all the way there!
While I don't have penile piercings, my nipple rings (titanium and SS) do not show up on security.