No More Crap Pm's, You C***s!!

C_T_D

1st Like
Media
I for one am guilty of sending PM's. I always try to be honest and polite yet I normally do not get responses. The main reason I send PM's because I'm terribly shy and a PM is way of introducing myself that I'm comfortable with.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I for one am guilty of sending PM's. I always try to be honest and polite yet I normally do not get responses. The main reason I send PM's because I'm terribly shy and a PM is way of introducing myself that I'm comfortable with.
You're on the internet dude. Serve it up in whatever thread you want. No one can see you (except your dick in your gallery.)

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I don't think anyone would have a problem with this if you are polite and respectful in your PMs.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow women being propositioned via PM on a large penis support forum...who'd have thought?!

Well, it's not just being propositioned that's the problem. It's being accosted in terrifically rude and mean ways that you'd never see in person (hopefully, at least).

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Stop complaining/ignore

Right!
For some reason folks here don't take their own advice!:eek:
Catch of the day, We were'nt refering to nice emails like yours seem to be. This thread was for exposing those few ignorant a-holes and cunts who continue to send nasty pms after you tell them to "fuck off".
cigarbabe:saevil:

Last edited: