No More Crap Pm's, You C***s!!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
naughty said:
Heather,

You are a very attractive young woman. To paraphrase a quote from "Field of Dreams", " If you post them ( your pictures) they wiill cum" . I receive messages in my pm box on a regular basis as well. I simply let them know if what they have said is offensive and call it a day. Most of the time ,what I receive are respectful and refering to my posts. I dont post pictures of my body and rarely have even shown my face other than to those to whom I talk regularly. That is one way of cutting down on unwanted attention, just a thought from an old timer....

Why should one have to censor oneself in order to fend off the idiotic advances of others? Your argument seems like a watered down version of the old line about "she deserved to be raped, wearing clothes like that".

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
No. Though I get a few messages from women. The majority are from gay men. Some are in reference to posts I've made, most are just saying something about the pictures in my gallery.
Well your asking for it being 1% gay :biggrin1:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alex,

How did you get that out of what I said? Heather expressed the fact on the thread and on her sig line that she doesnt appreciate unwanted behavior. I can not control the behavior of others, but I can attempt to control my own.Heather seems to have a mind of her own. If my suggestion was not one that was satisfactory to her she neednt heed it. I am just saying what works for me. Oh by the way, having been assaulted (Not wearing anything suggestive) I can definitely say I dont agree with the thought that anyone deserves to be raped...

alex8 said:
Why should one have to censor oneself in order to fend off the idiotic advances of others? Your argument seems like a watered down version of the old line about "she deserved to be raped, wearing clothes like that".

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
naughty said:
Alex,

How did you get that out of what I said? Heather expressed the fact on the thread and on her sig line that she doesnt appreciate unwanted behavior. I can not control the behavior of others, but I can attempt to control my own.Heather seems to have a mind of her own. If my suggestion was not one that was satisfactory to her she neednt heed it. I am just saying what works for me. Oh by the way, having been assaulted (Not wearing anything suggestive) I can definitely say I dont agree with the thought that anyone deserves to be raped...
I hoped (indeed, I was fairly sure) that wasn't what you wanted to say... but with your original argument moving from "To paraphrase a quote from "Field of Dreams", 'If you post them ( your pictures) they wiill cum'" via " I don't post pictures of my body and rarely have even shown my face" and on to "That is one way of cutting down on unwanted attention, just a thought from an old timer", it appeared (to me, at least) as though you were advocating the removal of photographs, i.e. that Heather should censor herself in order to stop getting unwanted attention... in other words, implicitly placing the onus of blame for unwanted attention on her for having posted pictures rather than on the cretins who see that as giving them the right to send whatever lascivious PMs they choose.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alex,

Life often can be hard and then we die. Quite frankly, everyone on the site is i(in theory) an adult. We have had this situation as long as there have been women on the board. Some post images of themselves and others dont. But all should be aware that when you post suggestive pictures there is a possibility that others may comment. The world is not an ideal place....

alex8 said:
I hoped (indeed, I was fairly sure) that wasn't what you wanted to say... but with your original argument moving from "To paraphrase a quote from "Field of Dreams", 'If you post them ( your pictures) they wiill cum'" via " I don't post pictures of my body and rarely have even shown my face" and on to "That is one way of cutting down on unwanted attention, just a thought from an old timer", it appeared (to me, at least) as though you were advocating the removal of photographs, i.e. that Heather should censor herself in order to stop getting unwanted attention... in other words, implicitly placing the onus of blame for unwanted attention on her for having posted pictures rather than on the cretins who see that as giving them the right to send whatever lascivious PMs they choose.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
naughty said:
Alex,

Life often can be hard and then we die. Quite frankly, everyone on the site is i(in theory) an adult. We have had this situation as long as there have been women on the board. Some post images of themselves and others dont. But all should be aware that when you post suggestive pictures there is a possibility that others may comment. The world is not an ideal place....
No, it isn't, but I merely wanted to clarify where the blame for such ignorance should be placed, rather than to let a potentially ambiguous statement stand.

The same applies to the men who post images here as well... only this week I received an unsolicited PM from a non-posting member which read:

describe ur body to me

Personally, I'd rather put up with (to use dongalong's terminology) a few "Crap Pm's" from "C***ts" than think that I had given in to their inanity by removing my pictures. The only time I've done the latter was when I was in a shitty mood and close to leaving, i.e. when I was in control of whether or not I wanted them gone, as opposed to letting others essentially force that decision upon me.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Heather LouAnna said:
Drum roll, please!
This one is by far the strangest I've ever gotten:

----------------- Original Message -----------------

I'm looking for a gal willing to drive a truck over me.

If you want to see pictures and learn more, I also have a website at car crushing
That is truly bizarre. The guy under the car seems to have a bit of a hardon - or is it like the one you get when they hang you?

Is that real (the car-crushing, not the hardon), does anyone know, or is it as Penn and Teller demonstrated? - the vehicle is heavily counterweighted, and the tyres are really soft.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL!

Alex, I dont think we are in any danger of Heather being driven off by some misdirected males who had the misfortune of pming her! I think she is very much a woman with a mind of her own. I wondered if guys were getting the same kind of attention. I suppose we each have our own way of dealing with this type of thing. My favorite messages are the ones where I am asked how big a certain non existant appendage is! LOL!

alex8 said:
No, it isn't, but I merely wanted to clarify where the blame for such ignorance should be placed, rather than to let a potentially ambiguous statement stand.

The same applies to the men who post images here as well... only this week I received an unsolicited PM from a non-posting member which read:

describe ur body to me

Personally, I'd rather put up with (to use dongalong's terminology) a few "Crap Pm's" from "C***ts" than think that I had given in to their inanity by removing my pictures. The only time I've done the latter was when I was in a shitty mood and close to leaving, i.e. when I was in control of whether or not I wanted them gone, as opposed to letting others essentially force that decision upon me.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
naughty said:
LOL!

Alex, I dont think we are in any danger of Heather being driven off by some misdirected males who had the misfortune of pming her! I think she is very much a woman with a mind of her own. I wondered if guys were getting the same kind of attention. I suppose we each have our own way of dealing with this type of thing. My favorite messages are the ones where I am asked how big a certain non existant appendage is! LOL!
Tsk, I would be so tempted to respond that your appendage is "20 thick, meaty inches"... but maybe I'm just unduly evil. :saevil: ... and like you, I was certainly never in any doubt about Heather's ability to fend off vermin. :rolleyes:

As Stronzo pointed out early on in this thread, guys with pictures do indeed get a lot of unsolicited PMs from overly hormonal non-posting nobodies as well. I know this for a fact since several of us exchange the more humorous ones among ourselves. :biggrin1: Many of this PMs can be taken as dubious compliments, but some are just abominable attempts to obtain jerk-off fodder.

I generally simply ignore the first inane PM I get from a person... such as this one, from another non-poster with a blank profile:

Hello I am ****** from the UK. Tell me all about yourself. I would like to get to know you.

I especially like the fact that he offers no information about himself, but wants to know "all about" me. :rolleyes:

However, when he returned two days later with:

This is ****** from the UK again. You have not told me all about you. I want to know.

... he did finally receive a response from me, which read:

PISS OFF!

..which, in fairness, he did at that point. :rolleyes:

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
No. Though I get a few messages from women. The majority are from gay men. Some are in reference to posts I've made, most are just saying something about the pictures in my gallery.

Speaking as a gay man, I'm actually more attracted to your 160 IQ, Nine, and to your silver Viper. Straight men--totally 100% straight men who'd never be attracted to another man in their whole lives--leave me cold. Well, limp.

NCbear

Seven

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
heather, you post naked pictures of yourself, admittedly purely for the attention.... and then complain about the attention? and then you draw even more attention to yourself by having a signature saying "oh... don't look at me, don't tell me how hot i am".

what the fuck?

get over yourself and get some self esteem. i hate attention whores like you. hot or not, your insides are pretty unattractive.

::icon13::

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Seven said:
heather, you post naked pictures of yourself, admittedly purely for the attention.... and then complain about the attention? and then you draw even more attention to yourself by having a signature saying "oh... don't look at me, don't tell me how hot i am".

what the fuck?

get over yourself and get some self esteem. i hate attention whores like you. hot or not, your insides are pretty unattractive.

Heard that one before too. Some originality is all I'm asking, plz kthx2u.

rhino_horn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seven said:

what the fuck?

*get over yourself and get some self esteem. i hate attention whores like you. hot or not, your insides are pretty unattractive.*

maybe she was jsut trying to prove that she is a woman?

i havent looked in your gallery, but im guessing you got some bigass ballz...kudos:smile:.

**ZIIING!!!!!**