Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Seven said:
heather, you post naked pictures of yourself, admittedly purely for the attention.... and then complain about the attention? and then you draw even more attention to yourself by having a signature saying "oh... don't look at me, don't tell me how hot i am".

what the fuck?

get over yourself and get some self esteem. i hate attention whores like you. hot or not, your insides are pretty unattractive.

::icon13::

Hope you get bombarded by PMs from ravenous queens, asshole.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Heather LouAnna said:
Drum roll, please!
This one is by far the strangest I've ever gotten:

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: May 28, 2006 11:32 PM

If you want to learn more about what i'm offering, let me know. Essentially i'm paying $25,000 cash, paying all expenses and you can even bring a friend with you to the set location.

If you want to see pictures and learn more, I also have a website at car crushing

Jon
Wow Heather! If you made every one of those chaps give you $30, via some devious scheme, and add this one you would have over $34, 000 by now.

I remember how one of my 3 female co-workers used to have this uncanny ability to attract men. They were always asking her if she would have lunch with them. But she told them she would prefer if they brought her meal to the office. Soon she had cleverly arranged the comings and goings of her suitors in such a way that for each day of the week one of them would bring her a take away lunch. Unfortunately her system broke down when two of the men came on the same day to leave her lunch. What a laugh that was.

BTW one of them had a crippled leg and had asked her out to lunch. She refused him.
I said to her " *Suzette why didn't you go to lunch with that one? At least you could easily outrun him if he tried to be fresh.":wink:

Seven

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Matthew said:
Hope you get bombarded by PMs from ravenous queens, asshole.

i'm sorry, but having read a number of her other posts, i had previously thought she might a pretty cool girl, but this thread has changed my mind.

and i do get messages from queens, i tell them nicely that i don't swing that way and it's over. no big deal.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
dreamer20 said:
BTW one of them had a crippled leg and had asked her out to lunch. She refused him.
I said to her " *Suzette why didn't you go to lunch with that one? At least you could easily outrun him if he tried to be fresh.":wink:

awwwwwww....lol horrible!

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Seven said:
i'm sorry, but having read a number of her other posts, i had previously thought she might a pretty cool girl, but this thread has changed my mind.

and i do get messages from queens, i tell them nicely that i don't swing that way and it's over. no big deal.

By taking a stance against me, you're creating your own sector *does hand motions* of attention. Explain that one, Sherlock.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
dxjnorto said:
Is that psycho or what? How could that guy not be dead?
Did you go look at the site?!?! did you see the pictures, man?! Firstly, he looks like a D&D/Metallica groupie reject...lol Secondly, sometimes they're just driving over a leg or an arm and it doesn't really look like there's much sexual about it at the time.

does he like..go home jerking off saying to himself "mmmmm yeah...uuu that girl totally crushed me with that car...ARRRGGGGG" :wank:

Seven

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
and now you're reinforcing to yourself that "everyone loves me".

and further proof that heather MAY be the anti-christ...... that flash video crashed my computer half way though it!

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Heather LouAnna said:
http://carcrush.cjb.net/

does he like..go home jerking off saying to himself "mmmmm yeah...uuu that girl totally crushed me with that car...ARRRGGGGG" :wank:
Beyond that, who in their right mind would knowingly want to become a probable accessory to vehicular homicide, of the multi-ton eighteen wheel variety? That would be bad judgment.

It goes back to biology. Evolutionary biology. Guys can seed a hundred wombs and be on the other side of the world by the time the gals need some help raising their demonspawn. Girls on the other hand, have to know something about the guy to know whether they will have a nest in which to raise said demonspawn.

A judgment call again that weighs heavily on the female of our species.

It's not all equal in love and sex. Never will be.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Seven, you have only been a member for a few weeks and have only made a few posts mainly in this thread.

Heather LouAnna has only been here for a few weeks longer and have you seen all the posts she has made! She doesn't need to seek attention she has earned it with her uninhibited and usually hilarious contributions to the forum. She has brought many threads alive which is the kind of people that we need to keep this forum buzzing. If only there were more like her.

It is quite sad that all you can come up with is this personal attack.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, as seven so clearly illustrates, there is a percentage of men that seem to believe that if THEY are aroused by you, YOU owe them something.

That's why we hate hearing your fucktard PMs- you're stupid, self-centered and BORING.

Here's how they usually go:

Boy- ur hawt, wanna see my big pee-pee?

Girl- jeez, couldn't you think of something better to use as an introduction?

Boy- Ugly bitch!

*snore* I immediately put someone on ignore if they send a stupid PM and I rarely even bother to bitch at them anymore. They get no attention from me at all.

If a poster's been around a while and we've exchanged ideas ON THE BOARD, then a PM about a topical discussion is fine. However, there is never a time when I want to cam with someone or provide free jack off material in text. I put up pics and posts, I don't feel like giving more than that, which is my right.

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:
I just wanted to post a hilarious flash that was relevant to the topic.
thank god you did, that was awesome. it ended poorly though. i wanted the message board to collapse under the weight of her mighty uterus or someshit.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seven's got a point, though. I hate dealing with women who are just out to tease. Waste of my time.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
LeeEJ said:
Seven's got a point, though. I hate dealing with women who are just out to tease. Waste of my time.
That's the point. Just because you are turned on does not make her a cocktease.

Lot of continuing confusion on this point. People tend to project (their arousal on others).

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LeeEJ said:
you aren't noticing the distinction Heather's been trying to make, so I'll clarify it.

a tease is someone who never ever intends to follow through on any of their hints.

Heather will, but only IF you manage to stand out from the crowd. that doesn't make her a tease, it makes her a woman with standards and the goods to demand them.

so what you really have a problem with is the competition -- and the fact that in order to catch an exceptional beauty, you yourself must be exceptional.