No More Crap Pm's, You C***s!!

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol but if they're ugly, I'll just continue to talk to them online..and I'll never meet them in person. YES....i'm that shallow.[/quote]

That's not shallow, it's just human nature. I found my husband very attractive when I met him. That was the attraction. That was the initial attraction, surely there needs to be more than that to maintain a relationship.

Seven

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
rob_just_rob said:
I don't think anyone really minds being looked at. I think that some people get tired of compliments, particularly unoriginal, throwaway ones that clearly didn't involve much thought on the part of the complimentor.

I can see how almost anyone would get sick of come-ons out of the blue. It's summer, I see tons of pretty girls every day. That doesn't mean that I should feel free to try to fuck all of them.

you must also remember this isn't the local sewing circle's website.... it's a SEXUAL site about PENISES. same principle goes for AFF.

it's like going into a dildo store and then being offended when the clerk asks you what kind of dildo you like.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
LeeEJ said:
You know what?

I went ahead and started my membership because it seemed like this forum would be interesting.

I only found the same old drama-laden bullshit that turns me off everywhere else.

Fuck off, all of you. I'm out. Cancel my account.

:biggrin1: heh, geez. don't take it personal. The other guys are just picking on you to try and ingratiate themselves to the females. Almost as unoriginal a move as the unsolicited pm....

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Seven said:
you must also remember this isn't the local sewing circle's website.... it's a SEXUAL site about PENISES. same principle goes for AFF.

1. You'd have better luck picking up women at the sewing circle than here, IMO.

2. LPSG is NOT AFF. AFF is a dating site; of course people are going to make sexual advances to one another there. Just because people are here to discuss penises (parenthetically, much of the discussion here does NOT involve penises) doesn't mean they want a sex partner. Some of us are married or otherwise involved, some of us don't believe in meeting people through the net, and some of us just plain aren't interested.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

Seven

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
^^
i'd like you to show me once where sour grapes has been my case.

i live 1000 miles away from her. i have a girlfriend who is probably the girl i'll be marrying. i never contacted her, or tried to, or even thought about it for that matter. my issue here is soley on her stance on the subject of this thread.

everyone else seems to be taking this much more seriously than either heather or i.

(meant for bombshell)

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Seven said:
^^

i live 1000 miles away from her. i have a girlfriend who is probably the girl i'll be marrying. i never contacted her, or tried to, or even thought about it for that matter. my issue here is soley on her stance on the subject of this thread.

everyone else seems to be taking this much more seriously than either heather or i.

(meant for bombshell)

First, I never welcomed you to the site. Welcome home!

I don't think your posts specifically sound like sour grapes. (You are not most of the dissent, just some of it. :biggrin1:)

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
sares said:
Heather will, but only IF you manage to stand out from the crowd. that doesn't make her a tease, it makes her a woman with standards and the goods to demand them.

bless you, sares. It's a wonder how people can't listen to a discussion these days and pick the facts out of it.

Jeremy said:
Just clearing my name since I was told about this, I didn't send this message. July 5th I was nowhere near the lpsg I am certain.

Heather, you need meds, this entire thread is your cry for attention, you strut around like you own the place, posting a number of very alluring photos, and go crazy when you get any bit of attention, so what do you want? You want the attention? Or do you want us all to ignore you? I'm going with the latter.
Clear...your name?! Did you click the link?! That was from myspace, man...lol Unless that's YOU....

Seven said:
^^^

I derno wtf you're talking about. lmao

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Seven said:
^^

(meant for bombshell)

Umm, you're backtracking.

This sounds pretty serious to me:

get over yourself and get some self esteem. i hate attention whores like you. hot or not, your insides are pretty unattractive.

Or were you just joking? Irony and sarcasm are hard to convey on the 'net (believe me, I know).

Seven

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i was in somewhat of a bad mood after work... and my comments were a bit more.... rash(?) than they should have been. the central point still remains though.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
This doesn't seem like a cruise site to me.

LPSG is like going to a natural hot springs. Some people may go to cruise the nudes, but most people are there for the hot water.

emu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i'm confused.....

if you don't want attention and compliments on looks, don't post pictures of yourself in your profile. this can go for anyone, guy or girl. the reason why the dudes have photo galleries of their penises is because they want people to look at them and make comments on them....attention...or they just want to prove they have a large penis...hence the site name...otherwise you would simply have ONE picture of your FACE just to show people what you look like so they know who they are talking to. personally it would be more interesting to look at stupid funny pics in people's photo galleries rather than the constant barrage of penises and breasts.

why the hell would anyone send stupid PMs to people unless they are really desperate, self-centered asswholes? (pathetic losers)

OY!, go watch dr phil or oprah or something, you can probably construe that they were looking at your "BIG" penis and wanted to touch it so you can get off or something... lame :rolleyes:

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

E

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:
A whore normally makes money. There's a flaw in your title of me.
Normally, yes. That's why there's no need to a call a normal whore a "money whore." Regular whores degrade themselves for cash. Crack whores degrade themselves for crack. Attention whores degrade themselves for attention. The adjective tacked on the front is what the whore is working for, not the service they are providing.

Sorry, I was thinking about this after reading it while watching the Colbert Report tonight.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seven said:

it's like going into a dildo store and then being offended when the clerk asks you what kind of dildo you like.

Now, that's where you're wrong, but then you're a n00b so that's no surprise. People post pics for a lot of different reasons, but EXTREMELY FEW of the women are here to pick up men in real life (none, that I know of), and NOBODY owes you shit. THIS IS NOT A DATING SITE. People are welcome to meet here, IF they wish, but you have no reason to expect that from anyone, so you're going to have to accept this place for what it is.

I'm telling you, as a moderator, that you are not welcome to come to this site for the sole purpose of pestering one poster. Almost ALL your posts have been degrading Heather, and that's harassment, so get over it or go away.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
emu said:
i'm confused.....

if you don't want attention and compliments on looks, don't post pictures of yourself in your profile. this can go for anyone, guy or girl. ...(some stuff removed)

E
I love bumping into you all over the net! *huggle*

There is a difference betweeen someone sending you a message which says politely that you like their photos, and maybe even trying to engage them in conversation about something they might prize more than looks, and being an obnoxious, rude jerk. There is a difference in both delivery and reception to a compliment, and a cheap come-on. At least that is my experience. Compliments feel good when I get them, and cheap come-ons are gross.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
BronxBombshell said:
There is a difference betweeen someone sending you a message which says politely that you like their photos, and maybe even trying to engage them in conversation about something they might prize more than looks, and being an obnoxious, rude jerk.

Preach, girl.