no more gains

MarthElite

Just Browsing
Media
Hi I've been doing PE for over a year now. At first i used the fastsize and then added the bathmate. I tried to do about 4 hours everyday for about maybe 6 months. Gained a bit. Began hanging with vac mod and maybe gained a bit more. I started off at 5inches length and got to 5.75inches, but for the longest time now i've gone down to 5.5inches and I'm stuck here. I now hang for 4X20min sessions with a ten minute break in between. Then i use the bathmate for 20 minutes followed by jelqing for 10 minutes. I increase the weight i hang by .5lbs every week and im currently using 5.5lbs. (I started over because i thought the gains stopped due to over training) I do this routine 5 days a week followed by 2 days of rest. Any suggestions?

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
first.. 0,5 inch gained isn't a small gain IMO and you could be satisfied of it... second your are doing too much training and also I would advice to switch to a manual PE routine based only on jelquing and stretching without weights or pump.. and do it only 3 times per week one day on one day off... has your girth increased too? if yes.. what was your previous girth and what's the current?

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes. You're over training. You can feel when it's working - there's an ache, a sort of burn when you're causing the tissues to 'give'. But then you can be doing the same exercises and more without feeling so much. In the same way as your hands get blisters and then callouses when you do hard manual work, the tissues of your cock toughen up and 'cope' with the work. I suggest you take a deconditioning break - I'd suggest you limit yourself to a few kegels and a bit of edging, but take at least a couple to three weeks off from the pe. Congratulations on your gains BTW. You've done well so far. I gained the same as you in the first few months of serious pe, but then it got difficult. Gains will come more slowly for us both now. I find it's a bit of a 'game of cat and mouse'. Best of luck.

Last edited:

MarthElite

Just Browsing
Media
My girth is 4 inches around, and I have not seen any noticeably increase. What should be a reasonably routine for my on days? like how much force, time, reps? Just trying to get a decent idea of how to get around this wall and continue to gain.

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There was a post from Big Al detailing a routine to get past a 'plateau' but I can't find it. Your routine does sound damn intense though,

MarthElite

Just Browsing
Media
Does it really sound tht bad? All it consists of is hanging for a total of 80min plus pump for 20 and jelq for 10, 5xtimes a week. I saw that people do way more sets for hanging than just 4

MarthElite

Just Browsing
Media
So I've taken about two weeks off now. After this next week I will start back up. Since you all said my method was too extreme, how can i change my routine to give myself the needed stretch and rest?

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
So I've taken about two weeks off now. After this next week I will start back up. Since you all said my method was too extreme, how can i change my routine to give myself the needed stretch and rest?

why don't you stick to newbie routine ??

5 minute warm up
5 minutes stretches
5 minutes jelqs (50% erection level)
5 minutes warm down

one day on one day off

Do this for 2 months increasing 1 minute each session. Stop. No risks of overtraining and plenty of rest.. you should see at least a very well improved EQ that translates in bigger size...

MarthElite

Just Browsing
Media
Alright I will try to ease myself back into this after my deconditioning. I just hope I haven't over trained to the point where I won't see any gains