No more men!

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Is this a New Years resolution? I made the same sort of declaration a few years ago and made it stick. Good luck, and let me know if you need someone to talk with about it; I have a few motivational exercises you may want to try.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Careful what you wish for, dear.

About one month after I decided to say "no more men!" because of all the flakes, jerks, and idiots I met... that's when I met Tawse. Seven years later and we're still together.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

At least you didn't say 'I hate men' or 'men are bastards'
really grinds on me when people do that no, the arsehole you were going out with is a bastard...
That is entirely possible.:frown1:

OK Sweetie, come to Daddy, I'll bring tears to your eyes.
lol Don't wank in her eye Drifterwood! :tongue: That will only make her feel worse cause it burns. :biggrin1:

I crai for yew.
No more cock for jew, yew be sad. Go touch pussy. Enjoy?

:wtf1: Sorry but you are going to have to post in English. What you wrote makes no sense.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, sweetiepie, I don't hate men. :rolleyes: I like them too much.

I don't know how to tell if I'm being crazy or they are. So I swore off of them...

Then... ta da! I went back on my word and then there was my NEW thread, Takers or Givers. :eek:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, one interesting person...yes, it's women like you who make men like me like women like you who make men like me....

LOL -- oh reaaallllly? Well, men like you are temptation for women like me! :biggrin1::eek:

Your body is amazing :redface:

You don't need men! Men need you! And that's all I have to say

Why thank you. Actually, I was about to berate you for taking down some of your gallery, but dang! You left some great pics up -- including the most recent! :biggrin1::tongue:

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are many things I want you to do to me. But berate me isn't one of them :tongue:

So I'm glad you refrained. I like that new pic too. Would be great to be stroked in my new jim jams! :tongue:

Anyways...thank you to you too. Your gallery is HOT while mine is merely temperate :redface: