Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What’s up with so many guys nowadays only wanting to either give blowjobs or receive them but not both?
I’m the type of guy who likes oral equally, giving and receiving but nowadays it’s like I gotta choose.

What are y’all thoughts?

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I will only speak for myself but the reason was that I could suck as many guys off in a day I wanted without losing my libido.

Generally speaking after cumming a couple of times I lose interest in sex for a day or so.

dana2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What’s up with so many guys nowadays only wanting to either give blowjobs or receive them but not both?
I’m the type of guy who likes oral equally, giving and receiving but nowadays it’s like I gotta choose.

What are y’all thoughts?

For me blowjobs are an integral part of sex. If I am with a guy I am attracted to, sucking his dick will be a big part of the pleasure for me. And being sucked is amazing. I have occasionally been with guys who haven't sucked me, and i always have thought it was weird. I am very versatile and have more fun with versatile guys. I am bored with guys who after 1 minute of foreplay just want me to fuck them.

dana2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
69 with a guy is the best sex I have ever done. I can cum 4 to 5 times doing it and can suck for hours, most times they can give me a few loads to swallow. I love to suck cock and swallow cum.
Interesting! For me the stimulation on my cock from that angle does not work well for my cock. I could never come in 69 position but I still find it highly enjoyable. 69 with rimming is outrageously hot too.

steamyman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love sucking and being sucked! So a 69 while sometimes a fiddle to get right, I just love. Need lots of long deep kissing too in between so you can share each other's precum etc....and if you can time cumming together, it's even better!

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love sucking and being sucked! So a 69 while sometimes a fiddle to get right, I just love. Need lots of long deep kissing too in between so you can share each other's precum etc....and if you can time cumming together, it's even better!
Its the perfect union, 69, and then deepthroat kissing and rimming between sucking

Andrej_u

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I personally don't like sucking dick.
On the other hand, I really love rimming! To me, mutual oral means that a guy sucks my dick, and I eat his ass.

But yeah, in the end everyone has different preferences. I definitely prefer anal to oral sex, while many guys have a stronger preference for oral, and some don't even like anal at all. It would be boring if we all liked the same thing.

Everyone's preferences are valid! :)