No nude pics ... YET!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by yoshi2all, Mar 16, 2008.

1. yoshi2all

yoshi2all New Member

Albums:
    Well, I joined up to see how I compare, and now feeling a bit insecure. It's cool to see some big ass cocks out there, but I'm only 6" long by 6" thick. At least I got some thickness going for me and I'm uncut to boot -- from what I've heard there are not too many of us here in California. I've only had two male partners and one I was way bigger than and the other was like 9" long, but I was still thicker him. The girl seemed to like it -- or so she said. I guess in part I'm just wondering if I even stack up to normal guys -- obviously I don't even compare to y'all. I'll get some penis picks up soon, it may be small but it looks great. The foreskin covers the head even when hard, I love when my partners sucks and bites the foreskin. If my penis doesn't measure up maybe my looks do. My foreskin doesn't even fit over my thick ass shaft w/o constricting it like a build in cock ring. Makes a nice deep red extra bulge -- almost like having two heads to my dick, one below the other. I like my dick a lot (what guy doesn't) but I've always wanted it longer. Maybe I'll try stretching it?!?! :biggrin1:

Any honest opinions about my size or looks (I'll get more pics up ASAP) would be greatly appreciated. :tongue:

2. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome, Yoshi!

Stretching your foreskin is very easy to do and you'll free up that head in no time. There are heaps of websites on the concept...can give you some if interested.

Have fun with everyone here. 6" is considered above average anyway, so you're in the right place. And even if you had an even smaller one, wouldn't matter. It's the "Large Penis SUPPORT Group" not "Only Large Penis' Allowed Group"! LOL

3. CuteGuyLondon

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah welcome Yoshi - sounds like your cock is perfect size to satisfy!
    Your non-nude pics are great by the way, you're a cute guy.
    Welcome..

4. B_lilylabia

B_lilylabia New Member

Albums:
    Hi and welcome,

I note that you say you love having your foreskin sucked and bitten - I love to do that.
    Look forward to seeing your pics.

Lily
    :wink:

5. Krusader

Gold Member

Albums:
    you're manhood certainly sounds great yoshi2all. looking fwd for ur pics

6. zp28

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo