No offence intended...

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Rugbypup, Dec 21, 2007.

1. Rugbypup

Gold Member

Albums:
    A point has come to light...

Do the straight guys take offence when gay guys comment on their cock?

or rather, do the straight guys taken offence at gay comments on here?

or even, has a straight guy comment offended any of the gay lads here?

Just wondering?

2. psidom

Gold Member

Albums:
    no i do not.
    those that do need to look at the universe closer.

3. No_Strings

Gold Member

It depends whether the comment is positive or negative, but no, the sexuality of the person who makes the comment has no bearing on the way in which I receive it.

See answer below but reverse it.

Again, it depends on what the comment was. I expect a homophobic comment will offend a great many "gay lads" but I doubt a compliment from a straight man to a gay man will cause any offence.

4. Principessa

Gold Member

5. Rugbypup

Gold Member

Albums:
    Have to say, its one of the things i luv about the site, the neutrel attitudes towards comments made by different sexual biases. Personally, str8 men frighten the shit out of me and i dont tend to talk to them, lol

6. Guy-jin

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm secure enough to accept compliments from anyone.

Then again, I purposely put up crappy pics to avoid 1) getting bugged about not having any pics up and 2) getting hit on over PMs.

Almost all of my PMs are about posts I make. It's pretty spectacular.

7. brislands

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Doesn't bother me

8. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    Any straight guy uncomfortable with gay men seeing their pix (and commenting on them) really ought to reexamine his motives for being here.

The lay of the land is pretty obvious right away.

9. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I wondered about the gay guys that I've commented on. I'll comment irregardless of the orientation, I know a nice cock when I see one.

10. 36DD

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't think some of the straight men feel uncomfortable with the compliments or having their pics viewed...it's when they are hit on they get bothered. It would bother me if a woman hit on me, but I would not be offended by a compliment...they are two entirely different things.

11. ostrich egg

ostrich egg Member

12. bottombuddy

bottombuddy Member

i wonder if the straight guys who look at cock pictures on this site or comment on them feel gay in anyway......giggles

13. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

this is public and every kind of person come here, why do u think ppl post piks of them self....tell me

14. No_Strings

Gold Member

:tongue:

15. B_Italian1

B_Italian1 New Member

No. We wouldn't put them up. It's no different than women commenting on other women's breasts whether they are straight or lesbians.

I don't mind PM's at all but not persistent ones. And some of them are kind of weird. Like the man who told me if I'm ever in London to call him as he'd like to "service" me. :confused: I'm sure there are plenty of men he could "service" that don't need to cross the pond. :rolleyes::biggrin1:

You're not serious, are you? Why would that be?

16. belgaboyz

belgaboyz Member

If someone asks for feedback or a rating while I'm logged in, I'll give it regardless off age, gender, sexual orientation, race, nationality, location,... etc

I just try to be as positive and nice as possible.

17. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

I've received a lot more compliments from guys who identify as gay than anything else but I expect that. I also enjoy it because I think that if someone is really aroused by checking out my dick, then it's a positive thing. I've been a little surprised by how many guys who identify as str8 also like my cock. I think that's cool too because they can get off on it too. I've had women send me private messages which is great too. This is what I like about this site, that everybody seems to open-minded and can appreciate each other's sexiness. It's erotic to me to know that peeps get off on me and my body. Thanks to all.

18. drrionelli

drrionelli New Member

Speaking personally, I take no offense (offence, if you will!) at comments by people. After all, we each speak from our own perspectives. Also, there's an illogic to doing so.

Compliments (or put-downs) are just observations designed to elicit a response. They don't change the truth of the matter. For example, if you're 7 feet tall, people will notice and comment. Women, men, gay, straight, bi, young, old...all who comment about that will not make you an inch taller or an inch shorter. There's no reason at all to think that the direction from which the comment is coming changes what it means. An attractive woman is just that--attractive. It doesn't matter if she's a straight or a lesbian. Same with attractive men...gay, straight, bi...good-looking is good-looking. Period.

Thus, if a gay/straight/bi male/woman, ...whatever!... tells me I have an "impressive package," I graciously take it as the compliment it was intended to be, all the while being pleased that somebody has derived some satisfaction from me just being me!

19. Principessa

Gold Member

20. VeeP

Gold Member

Albums:
    Pretty simple: If you post pics here, prepare yourself comments from anyone. If you're squeamish or someone's bothering you, take them down or use ignore. Same goes for posting here. Nothing irks me more than seeing a "females/women/ladies only" qualifier. :rolleyes:

Draft saved Draft deleted