No offence intended...

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
A point has come to light...

Do the straight guys take offence when gay guys comment on their cock?

or rather, do the straight guys taken offence at gay comments on here?

or even, has a straight guy comment offended any of the gay lads here?

Just wondering?

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media

It depends whether the comment is positive or negative, but no, the sexuality of the person who makes the comment has no bearing on the way in which I receive it.

do the straight guys taken offence at gay comments on here?

See answer below but reverse it.

has a straight guy comment offended any of the gay lads here?

Again, it depends on what the comment was. I expect a homophobic comment will offend a great many "gay lads" but I doubt a compliment from a straight man to a gay man will cause any offence.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A point has come to light... Do the straight guys take offence when gay guys comment on their cock? The gays who just say something such as: "nice cock" seem to be accepted as being just complimentary.

or rather, do the straight guys taken offence at gay comments on here? I am not gay or a man but I have noticed that quite a few of the straight guys are perturbed by the more persistent gay men. It's the gay guys who PM them wanting to hook-up that piss many straight guys off and make them take down their pics. :mad: Apparently some men whether gay or straight don't get that no means no.

or even, has a straight guy comment offended any of the gay lads here? Unfortunately, I'm sure there have been ignorant homophophic comments by men and women alike. :redface:

Just wondering?

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Have to say, its one of the things i luv about the site, the neutrel attitudes towards comments made by different sexual biases. Personally, str8 men frighten the shit out of me and i dont tend to talk to them, lol

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I'm secure enough to accept compliments from anyone.

Then again, I purposely put up crappy pics to avoid 1) getting bugged about not having any pics up and 2) getting hit on over PMs.

Almost all of my PMs are about posts I make. It's pretty spectacular.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Any straight guy uncomfortable with gay men seeing their pix (and commenting on them) really ought to reexamine his motives for being here.

The lay of the land is pretty obvious right away.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any straight guy uncomfortable with gay men seeing their pix (and commenting on them) really ought to reexamine his motives for being here.

The lay of the land is pretty obvious right away.
I don't think some of the straight men feel uncomfortable with the compliments or having their pics viewed...it's when they are hit on they get bothered. It would bother me if a woman hit on me, but I would not be offended by a compliment...they are two entirely different things.

ostrich egg

Media

I dont get offended if its something like "nice cock, man" i actually like commnts like those, but the ones that i find offensive are the profain, lude comments, i dont think sexual orientation has much to do with it, but when i get a PM or comment like "i want to gag on your fat cock then have you ram it into my ass all night" turns me off.

nope

or even, has a straight guy comment offended any of the gay lads here?

oh definately, there are always the homophobic idiots who pop in to raise a stink and cast everyone here into hell

Just wondering?

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this is public and every kind of person come here, why do u think ppl post piks of them self....tell me

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

No. We wouldn't put them up. It's no different than women commenting on other women's breasts whether they are straight or lesbians.

I am not gay or a man but I have noticed that quite a few of the straight guys are perturbed by the more persistent gay men.

I don't mind PM's at all but not persistent ones. And some of them are kind of weird. Like the man who told me if I'm ever in London to call him as he'd like to "service" me. :confused: I'm sure there are plenty of men he could "service" that don't need to cross the pond. :rolleyes::biggrin1:

Personally, str8 men frighten the shit out of me and i dont tend to talk to them, lol

You're not serious, are you? Why would that be?

belgaboyz

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If someone asks for feedback or a rating while I'm logged in, I'll give it regardless off age, gender, sexual orientation, race, nationality, location,... etc

I just try to be as positive and nice as possible.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've received a lot more compliments from guys who identify as gay than anything else but I expect that. I also enjoy it because I think that if someone is really aroused by checking out my dick, then it's a positive thing. I've been a little surprised by how many guys who identify as str8 also like my cock. I think that's cool too because they can get off on it too. I've had women send me private messages which is great too. This is what I like about this site, that everybody seems to open-minded and can appreciate each other's sexiness. It's erotic to me to know that peeps get off on me and my body. Thanks to all.

drrionelli

Experimental Member
Media
Speaking personally, I take no offense (offence, if you will!) at comments by people. After all, we each speak from our own perspectives. Also, there's an illogic to doing so.

Compliments (or put-downs) are just observations designed to elicit a response. They don't change the truth of the matter. For example, if you're 7 feet tall, people will notice and comment. Women, men, gay, straight, bi, young, old...all who comment about that will not make you an inch taller or an inch shorter. There's no reason at all to think that the direction from which the comment is coming changes what it means. An attractive woman is just that--attractive. It doesn't matter if she's a straight or a lesbian. Same with attractive men...gay, straight, bi...good-looking is good-looking. Period.

Thus, if a gay/straight/bi male/woman, ...whatever!... tells me I have an "impressive package," I graciously take it as the compliment it was intended to be, all the while being pleased that somebody has derived some satisfaction from me just being me!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think some of the straight men feel uncomfortable with the compliments or having their pics viewed...it's when they are hit on they get bothered. It would bother me if a woman hit on me, but I would not be offended by a compliment...they are two entirely different things. True, I feel the same way.

I don't mind PM's at all but not persistent ones. And some of them are kind of weird. Like the man who told me if I'm ever in London to call him as he'd like to "service" me. :confused: I'm sure there are plenty of men he could "service" that don't need to cross the pond. :rolleyes::biggrin1:
Yes, but everyone knows that exotic, foreign penis is always better. :biggrin1::tongue:

You're not serious, are you? Why would that be?
Maybe because gay bashing when reported is often treated lightly as if it were a playground squabble. :mad:

http://www.skeptictank.org/ghtbt11.htm
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jim-rigby/real-christians-dont-gay_b_24884.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_bashing
http://www.rethinkingschools.org/archive/14_04/bash144.shtml

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Pretty simple: If you post pics here, prepare yourself comments from anyone. If you're squeamish or someone's bothering you, take them down or use ignore. Same goes for posting here. Nothing irks me more than seeing a "females/women/ladies only" qualifier. :rolleyes: