No offence intended...

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
You're not serious, are you? Why would that be?

Maybe because gay bashing when reported is often treated lightly as if it were a playground squabble. :mad:

Dosent help being a smaller bloke in stature, i kinda find str8 guys very intimidating and, in person, have not really met one who dosent consider homosexuality as an issue, regardless of how 'ok' they protest to be.

A naturel incompatability i think, at least with the vasy majority of str8 blokes ive known. Thats by no means a reflection of all str8 guys.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I think that straight men on the site are (for the most part) comfortable enough with their sexuality to accept compliments from Gay men.

In the real world, there is a much broader spectrum. Less acceptantce.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It would be kind of silly of me to put up pictures on a site with so many gay men and then be offended when I get comments. I have myself as 100% straight, so maybe that limits the comments.

I actually enjoy hearing whatever anyone has to say. I always like to know what other people are thinking.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Any straight guy uncomfortable with gay men seeing their pix (and commenting on them) really ought to reexamine his motives for being here.

Precisely.

I haven't put up any nude pix so I don't get many comments, gay or otherwise. Regardless, I'm not put off by the occasional PMs I receive.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I haven't receved a compliment from a gay guy yet, but I am mature enough and secure enough with myself to graciously accept any compliment should I receive one.

I would actually be flattered if complimented from a gay person. Not sure why I would be, but I would.

yogo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i wonder if the straight guys who look at cock pictures on this site or comment on them feel gay in anyway......giggles

No generally like the pics, sometimes envy, sometimes just think them hot.

You are unlikely to meet any or many guys from the site, so why feel embaressed, your secret feelings (in some cases can be sent from the safety behind a screen and keyboard - enjoy

yogo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A point has come to light...

Do the straight guys take offence when gay guys comment on their cock?

or rather, do the straight guys taken offence at gay comments on here?

or even, has a straight guy comment offended any of the gay lads here?

Just wondering?

Happy to accept a compliment from anyone, straight, gay male, female or lesbian (although I'm not sure this will happen. Although, most lesbiens are keen to stick anything long and hard in their pussy.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I haven't receved a compliment from a gay guy yet, but I am mature enough and secure enough with myself to graciously accept any compliment should I receive one.

Are you sure about that? :confused:

i wonder if the straight guys who look at cock pictures on this site or comment on them feel gay in anyway......giggles

Looking does not define your sexuality. Women look at breasts and that does not make them lesbians.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Just wondering?
:cool: = not me...I know who I am, & what I satnd for (most of the time):wink:

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The funny thing is I have had straight women want to have sex with me. I make it pretty clear that I am gay. In a couple of cases that did not deter them. Eventually they figure out I am not going to have sex with them. Maybe they are trying to "turn" a gay guy. I am not offended, but I did think it was kind of pointless. I assume straight guys would feel much the same way.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Are you sure about that? :confused:

Looking does not define your sexuality. Women look at breasts and that does not make them lesbians.

Well after the dozen or so compliments I have recieved so far for my SS pics, I have handled all of them that way. But I will admit it got a bit tiring so I did delete them.

I can handle a "nice cock" compliment, but a few "can I suck that?" comments when I am not gay will eventually get on anyone's nerves.

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Just wondering?

If a straight guy comes to LPSG , and can neither accept that there are gay / bi men here or that they just so happen to like his equipment, perhaps he's on the wrong site.
I have had MANY men here compliment me upon my pictures, by the way, THANKS guys... and the ladies too.

It doesn't freak me out when a guy SAYS he likes my cock- I've been told VERY explicitly what others would like to do with me. It's all good. I appreciate the compliments. I've complimented a few myself-

-I hope the GAY guys didn't get offended by a STR8 complimenting them...

Now, as Stupid as the prior remark sounded,It must be JUST as daft sounding in the opposite verse.

I say- regardless of orientation- if you have it- flaunt it-and don't expect people NOT to like it.