no one talks to me at the gym

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was thinking of getting naked the men's locker room and see if anyone will talk to me? I want to go swimming!!!!!!!!!!

maybe women at the gym will start talking with me to?

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no one has seen me naked in the men's locker room I never take my underwear off

one guy ran out the rest room after seeing me take it out to take a leak :( but he talks to me now :)

some 7 year old kid walked in on me going pee and looked at it then outside the rest room he was wispering to his sister and pointing at me :(

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
no one has seen me naked in the men's locker room I never take my underwear off

one guy ran out the rest room after seeing me take it out to take a leak :( but he talks to me now :)

some 7 year old kid walked in on me going pee and looked at it then outside the rest room he was wispering to his sister and pointing at me :(

Wow, well hopefully everyone can maintain composure and levelheadedness and just talk to ya like a normal guy.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I was thinking of getting naked the men's locker room and see if anyone will talk to me? I want to go swimming!!!!!!!!!!

Getting naked won't make men talk. Try to start a conversation instead. That works for me.:wink:

maybe women at the gym will start talking with me too?

If you get naked in front of the women I'm sure that they will talk...first to the management and then the police.:biggrin1:

I never take my underwear off

And I suppose you can leap tall buildings in a single bound too, eh?:wink:

visceraltuning

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

maybe women at the gym will start talking with me to?

Well, you could also trying talking to people. I find that saying "Hi" is a very effective way of getting people to talk to me.

I've also found that getting naked seems to be more effective at getting people to talk about me than talking to me. Of course, this might be what you actually want :rolleyes:

One word of advice. If you want sustained relationships then don't fully expose yourself in the first meeting. Otherwise there is no room to build intimacy because all that you are becomes common knowledge.

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you want to talk and become friendly, or are you talking about wanking someone.

Talking to people is easy enough, start the conversation with Hi or the pool seems cold today or general stuff. - Might take a few days or weeks to become real friendly but work at it.

Obviously if you want to wank the guy off or vice versa, perhaps as Gonzo says - Hello big boy might be better.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well, dude, may not have anything to do about you ... I generally avoid talking at the gym, usually don't even acknowledge "hi" ... not there to talk!

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I tried talking to guys at my gym, but most seemed to already have their cliques and it was tough work.

I never reveal my man bits, always covering up with a towel before and after showering.

One day, though, I popped into the sauna (with towel around waist) about 5 guys were in there, all naked.

I felt a little uncomfortable in my towel so went for another shower and returned - without the towel.

While not sporting a raging hard-on, my pecker was swollen a little more than usual from the shower and the exhibitionist streak I have.

Glancing down, I could see that he looked pretty good.

Now all the guys talk with me (this was a side-effect - not my intention) and after a workout, I'm even asked occasionally if I'm going for a sauna.

So my advice would be "Give 'em a peek...You'll be flavour of the week" LOL.

alexis daddy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been going to the same gym for 2 years and can barely get the staff to say "Hi". I don't think getting naked has anything to do with people talking to you. You're at the gym to workout, not make friends.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
well, dude, may not have anything to do about you ... I generally avoid talking at the gym, usually don't even acknowledge "hi" ... not there to talk!

Agreed. I go to the gym to workout. I speak to (e.g., nod, wave) the people who are regularly there, but I do not engage in conversation.

I personally get annoyed when people chat around the gym (in person or on their cell phones) especially while others are waiting for equipment.

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Agreed, generally, that the purpose of the gym is to work-out.

I, too, gett pee'd off by folk hanging around and chatting (often sitting at but not using equipment, which means you've then got to "inconvenience" them by asking permission to use it).

But my gym seemed particularly "cold" to me.

There was no laughter. No humour.

The boss and an architect were measuring the place up for internal improvements, one day and discussing their options.

There were roughly a dozen of us users in the changing room at the time.

"Why don't we ask the guys here, that use the gym what improvements they'd like to see?" said the boss.

"A few more ash-trays dotted about wouldn't go amiss" I jokingly replied.

You could've cut the air with a Stanley Blade.

Not one of the guys even cracked a smile.

The average car in the carpark is a Porsche/Ferrari/Merc/BMW and I drive a lowly People Carrier.

But it would appear that the size of One's knob is as much a leveller as One's financial clout - LOL.