No one would have sex with me!

rahrahgaga

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Im 20 and still a virgin !
ive been wanting to have sex with someone anyone for that matter. Im Bi and no guy would want to have sex with me and no girl would have sex with me either.. i dont know if it is my size ( 5x5 cut ) or that fact that im chubby..but i seen fat guys gettin some oving how come i cant?...ive try everything craiglist other online things and nothing..ive try to lose weight and after a week i quit, idk whats wrong with me...im not an ugly person or so i think:confused:...

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
dude, becoming sexual is a journey...not a race. Getting your rocks off with someone is great...getting your rocks off with someone you know and who likes you for who/what you are is epic. Besides, troweling for online hook ups is a waste of time and energy 98% of the time...not to mention dangerous.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dude, becoming sexual is a journey...not a race. Getting your rocks off with someone is great...getting your rocks off with someone you know and who likes you for who/what you are is epic. Besides, troweling for online hook ups is a waste of time and energy 98% of the time...not to mention dangerous.

I agree with everything he said. Online is not the place to look for someone. It can be dangerous. Don't worry about being a virgin, it will happen when it happens. You have to relax and stop worrying about it. Personally I think sex is something that should happen in a relantionship, especially the first time. You might get more than you can handle the first time if it's with a stranger. BE careful!

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Work on your social personal skills

getting laid is actually REALLY EASY in hindsight.

Dont worry thought you have another 20 years before it is considered odd your still a virgin

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. Dont do that . That is weird.

Anyway. Ever hear the term dont put the pussy on a pedestal? It is something that is so poorly described yet so accurate. Your object when talking to a woman is not to get laid. Well it is but it really isnt. Your object is to make her like you. How you do this depends on your personality type but really the easiest thing to do is just be around women and get comfortable. If your sweating it out you have already lost.

I reccomend doing some dry runs on places you hope to pick up women.

Dont talk to anybody just frequent them.

It will be like trying to pick up someone in your own living room rather than a bar.

Also. Be funny. Not Clown funny but witty observations dont hurt.

D_Wally Walnuts

Experimental Member
Media
1. Dont do that . That is weird.

Anyway. Ever hear the term dont put the pussy on a pedestal? It is something that is so poorly described yet so accurate. Your object when talking to a woman is not to get laid. Well it is but it really isnt. Your object is to make her like you. How you do this depends on your personality type but really the easiest thing to do is just be around women and get comfortable. If your sweating it out you have already lost.

I reccomend doing some dry runs on places you hope to pick up women.

Dont talk to anybody just frequent them.

It will be like trying to pick up someone in your own living room rather than a bar.

Also. Be funny. Not Clown funny but witty observations dont hurt.

This all good stuff. The object isn't really to lose your virginity, but to have sex with someone you like on a regular basis. I lost my virginity right after I turned 18 and didn't really do it again until I was 19. That's because I was comfortable around that one particular girl and not women in general.

Just be yourself. Don't make up stories or lie to get in her pants. That's junior high school bullshit.

MAKE SURE YOUR HYGIENE GAME IS ON POINT. Toothpaste, mouthwash, deodorant, soap and clean clothes are your best friends.

Decide what type of crowd you're most comfortable in. Don't go to the "hot" club in town if you don't like to dance. Try to find women in places where you might share similar interests. That's helps with the conversation.

Be polite with your approach. Make eye contact when you talk to her. If she turns you down, don't take it personally.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the desperate need to get your leg over is ugly and unattractive.

neediness is a vibe that will send people running and screaming in the opposite direction.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
You really can't find a man to have sex with you?

I call bullshit.

A woman, sure I could believe that, but I cannot believe that there is not a single gay man willing to fuck you.

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe your really really ugly.

But then again ive seen ugly people get laid so really I dont know.

Maybe you are just missing the signals completely

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
the desperate need to get your leg over is ugly and unattractive.

neediness is a vibe that will send people running and screaming in the opposite direction.

Yeah i saw all of this right off the bat. Huge turn off.

Empty_Hole

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dont start thinking that it has to happen now you gotg plenty of time to enjoy sex, some examples are Chris Martin from Coldplay lost his virginity at 22 i think and British Comedian Jimmy Carr didnt lose his till 29, and in 1990s when gary coleman was in his early 30s openly stated that he still hadnt lost his virginity, so dont get bogged thinking sex is the be all and end all and enjoy life in the mean time

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Im 20 and still a virgin !
ive been wanting to have sex with someone anyone for that matter. Im Bi and no guy would want to have sex with me and no girl would have sex with me either.. i dont know if it is my size ( 5x5 cut ) or that fact that im chubby..but i seen fat guys gettin some oving how come i cant?...ive try everything craiglist other online things and nothing..ive try to lose weight and after a week i quit, idk whats wrong with me...im not an ugly person or so i think:confused:...
losing weight is not a short term situation. On average people lose 2-3 a week when they work on it. It took me 18 months to lose 30 pounds, but I wasn't forcing it.