No one would have sex with me!

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just get yourself a hooker and get it over with.

Don't take advice from virgins if you're looking to get laid.

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't agree that sex is overrated and that you should wait until the right person comes along.

OK, there is more to life than sex. But OP, if you really want to get laid, then you can:

-work on improving yourself
- meet more people
- develop relationships with others

I think that putting yourself out there in hope of getting laid is a turn off. But by getting to know others, you can put yourself in good stead to meet a woman, and let things go from there.

g_whiz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
dude, becoming sexual is a journey...not a race. Getting your rocks off with someone is great...getting your rocks off with someone you know and who likes you for who/what you are is epic. Besides, troweling for online hook ups is a waste of time and energy 98% of the time...not to mention dangerous.

This is perhaps the smartest thing anyone could possibly say here. I agree though, quality over quantity any day of the week.

Gaydane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You are 20, your dick looks nice (judging from your pics), I would definitely suck you any time :D (but you live to far away LOL)

I am sure you can find somebody who wants to have sex with you, maybe you are just to shy?

I myself was 20-21 the first time I had sex, so don´t worry, it´s not THAT abnormal ;)

Gaydane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What im more amazed by is how the other dudes here didn't even notice that and kept trying to tell him that it just can't seem right that no one will have sex with him.

He could have a perfect body and be really latchy and everyone runs away. Kind of like Nick Lache with Jessica Simpson....

I'm not even going to bother helping this one. I dont think it's possible to turn a really whiney, latchy, helpless victim type guy into one that attracts the ladies/guys. That is, unless he can pay their bills or do really good yard landscaping or something else useful.

When I read your answar, I understand why I have become more and more gay over the last years...I just don´t understand you women.....

I find that your answer is unpolite and arrogant and your are not trying to help that guy even a little bit, but you are only judging him without knowing him....

He obviously has a problem with his self consciousness, but by juding him you are certainly not going to help him in any way. Try at least to be a little respectful and polite to him ;)

Ugly and/or Fat people get laid all the time. Just look around. They probably get more dick and pussy than the rest of us, they are always popping out babies. But the moral of the story is: needy guys don't get laid...not by women anyway.

But by men yes ;)

That´s why I will never understand women, what´s wrong with being needy?....I personally find it very cute if a guy is a little needy, helpless or lacks of self consciousness...I find it sweet and I love those guys....

But then again, maybe it´s because of the traditional sex roles in society: women have to be weak and therefore need a macho and very self conscious man, while men want to dominate and therefore like submissive or needy women (or men/boys)....but it´s just my Theory....

Last edited:

heavy-chevy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Dude, I'm 26, nearly 27 and I'm still a virgin. I would like to have sex but it's just not worth the stress and hassle of trying to get it. Besides, I've seen what some of my friends have gone through just to get pussy. My one friend is 25, and since he's probably had at least 10 girlfriends since I've known him. The first girl he had sex with ended up cheating on him with three other dudes. No thanks, I don't need that drama.

Sure I do get upset sometimes that I haven't had sex yet but then I remember that I'm healthy, clean, and not tied down to anyone. Just live life for yourself. If you're lucky, sex might come along the way but don't go out of your way to get it. Everyone I know has told me it's overrated anyway.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
He obviously has a problem with his self consciousness, but by juding him you are certainly not going to help him in any way. Try at least to be a little respectful and polite to him ;)

God helps those who help themselves. It's far easier to help someone who is willing to act, but just needs an idea. This poster is looking for validation - just look at the negative language in his OP.

But by men yes ;)

In DC, I hear gay men complain all the time about not being able to get laid. I mean, not as much as straight guys, but there are just so many more straight guys than gay that it becomes a supply and demand thing...

That´s why I will never understand women, what´s wrong with being needy?....I personally find it very cute if a guy is a little needy, helpless or lacks of self consciousness...I find it sweet and I love those guys....

You don't have very much company there. Male or female, gay or straight.

Why anyone would want to have sex with a low confidence, lazy, low willpower, unattractive person is beyond me. You'll probably get laid once you take care of those issues.

g_whiz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
congrats on being more gay :rolleyes:
Was that even remotely called for? I actually see his point. Plenty of people out there are "needy" . The majority of them get in what we call (perhaps co-dependent) long term relationships. I think if I can take two things away from this site in particular its that 1.) Everyone wants/needs sexual or human intamacy 2.) Everyone is a sexual being regardless of being "fat" "ugly" or "needy".

The guy asked a legitimate question and so far I'm reading a lot of people thrusting their issues onto it and frankly, coming off like complete assholes. (Which, for the record,is also a turn off. )

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Was that even remotely called for? I actually see his point. Plenty of people out there are "needy" . The majority of them get in what we call (perhaps co-dependent) long term relationships. I think if I can take two things away from this site in particular its that 1.) Everyone wants/needs sexual or human intamacy 2.) Everyone is a sexual being regardless of being "fat" "ugly" or "needy".

The guy asked a legitimate question and so far I'm reading a lot of people thrusting their issues onto it and frankly, coming off like complete assholes. (Which, for the record,is also a turn off. )
i was talking to the guy who posted directly above me.

and yes, it was every bit as called for as his ''I understand why I have become more and more gay over the last years...I just don´t understand you women.....'' post.

if i've offended you then tough.