no orgasm...please help

imacdaddy

Experimental Member
Media
This is the first time I've ever told anyone this so bare with me here. As a child, I believe I discovered masturbating way before I knew what it was. From the tender age of, about 5, I discovered that if I laid down on my stomach, apply pressure on flaccid penis by cupping it, and rub against the floor (like a horizontal hump) i could experience an orgasm. But, of course, I did not ejaculate. I distinctly remember the intensity of these orgasms. Yet, as I became older, my orgasms never were as intense as they were. I can masturbate both the traditional way (pumping it erect) or this "Kiddy" version with a flaccid penis. Yes, I can ejaculate with a flaccid penis. But, if normal semen is like elmer's glue, this is like super glue; watery and stickier. So, to the point...With all these years of applying pressure to my genitals, did I somehow damage them? What's wrong with me! Why can't I no long orgasm as i once did... Oh how I miss childhood...

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
imacdaddy...

I did the same thing. All babies have erections from birth (my father said I had one before the cord was cut) and I was aware of the enjoyment to be had with playing with it. It was a habit that became a bad habit and I still am bothered by it today. That is why I like to go commando a lot and never wear clothes when I am at home....easier to play with it.

My parents used to let me crawl around the house in the nude a lot. And, I did the same thing as you by lying on my stomach and rubbing my penis back and forth on the rug or floor. I can't remember whether it was flaccid or erect, but I would imagine it was erect.

I don't really know how old I was when, still doing this either on the floor in my room or in the bed, but I must have been about 4 or 5 when I had my first dry orgasm. And yes, I was now old enough to remember, so I know I did it with both an erection and when flaccid.

I STILL do flaccid masturbation today, but in a little bit different way. Now my flaccid masturbating is done by kegeling. I usually lay back and kegel, letting the movement of my dick jerk back and forth (actully retracting inward and outward) until I have a wet orgasm, or I do it as I would do edging with an erection and not coming to an orgasm. It takes quite a while for it to finally reach orgasm, but it does happen and it is quite intense.

I also remember the childhood dry orgasms were REALLY INTENSE! But, it probably was just that it was a new thing to experience.

As far as your ejaculate. I don't think yours is any problem. Sometimes I have wartery, sticky cum, and other times it is thick and gloppy. Sometimes even stringy. You are normal, man. Don't worry about it. Just enjoy!

nicer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
HI Imacdaddy- I am not sure that anything is wrong with you at all. We are all different. I likewise became aware of my dick when I was young, way before I was 5, more like 3 and from then all I found it alot of fun to mess with. i could get a hard on just by thinking about it and I would pull my foreskin back and start rubbing on it. I have no idea where I learned the technique but it felt so good that some days I did it everytime I knew that I wouldn't get caught. I started cuming when I was ten years old and by the time I was 13 or 14 years old, I was shooting at least 14 or 15 big shots of very thick, heavy, sticky cum. IF I jacked several times in an afternoon or evening, it would get thinner and thinner until the second or third was just almost like water, but with a little white color to it. I never worried about it.

It has worked fine all my life, produced 6 pregancies and I am now 67 and still get off at least 3 times a week and many weeks 5 times. I am down to shooting 9 or 10 shots now, but it is still heavy, sticky, and very thick. Hope that helps, Nicer

Craig1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
With all these years of applying pressure to my genitals, did I somehow damage them?

Yes, it's very possible (and based on what you're saying, likely).

That's a damaging position to masturbate in. I'll try to find an article on it for you (and anyone else with interest). I forget the exact name.