No Pants

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by sasami006, Sep 4, 2010.

1. sasami006

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have a few large loose fitting t-shirt that I like to wear every now and then.
    If you couple those t-shirt with some of my short shorts, well, I think you all know what you get.
    Aside from seriously disturbing many people out there, I don't think there is anything illegal about this.

This just got me thinking though, and I could find nothing on it.
    I don't think I'd ever have the courage to do this, but what if a man/woman were out in public with just a very big t-shirt on.
    Are they breaking any laws even if they aren't exposing themselves? How would this be enforce? "Excuse me sir/mam, could you lift your shirt up, I need to see if you wearing any pants"

I know it seems like a strange question, but it's just one of those strange thoughts that pop in my head so often. :biggrin1:
    What are your thoughts on this.
    I think it would be kind of like a woman going out in a skirt with no panties.

2. Hanger2

Hanger2 Active Member

I think a girl will get away with it more easily than a guy. First, like you say, a girl in a long T-shirt without panties is little different from her wearing a dress without panties, which is not uncommon.

A guy wearing only a long T-shirt with no pants visible is definitely going to look odd to most people. Even a guy who has a small penis will show a bump moving around at the front of the shirt. A well-hung guy will need a pretty long shirt to even get full coverage and his penis is going to swing around a lot under the shirt. A hard-on will create an interesting view.

Would love to do it though. I would happily walk around with even more breeze under a T-shirt than I get when commando under loose shorts.

3. salsfe

salsfe New Member

I recall reading a post by someone once that said they go out just wearing a long T-shirt. I thought that was so hot :p but I could not find anything else on this either :(
    Which reminds of a time I saw a guy in a long T with the sides cut open down to the waist and his pants were sagging so this exposed most of his boxers!

4. sasami006

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree with you that a woman would be able to get away with it a lot easier than a man. The fact is that there are women's shirts that are made to be worn in this manor so you could probably go as far to say that a women going shirt and no pant wouldn't get any more attention than they normally would.

I guess I should have limited the question to men.
    I never went out without any pants on, so I never really took into consideration the bulge bouncing around. I guess even with a loose fitting shirt, the would be pretty obviouse if the man was wearing pants or not.

With that being said, even if their bulge was showing through the shirt, I wonder if they would be breaking any laws?
    A person can buy a bathing suit from California Muscle that is little more than a piece of cloth wrapped around your cock.
    I relies it's two completely different things, but it seems that just merely having your bulge showing through clothing isn't really breaking the law.
    (Or maybe it is, I don't know)

I do think you bring up a very good point. With this summer being so dam hot, I think it would be a nice feeling to go out like this. (Even if it would offend a lot of people). Pants are just so dam confining sometimes. If I did it, it would most likely be on a nice late night stroll.

Or, I have another Idea and make some humor out of it. I could make a T-shirt and right over the crotch I could put something like "Ha, Made you look!!!". Think other people would appreciate my sense of humor. :smile:

#4 sasami006, Sep 5, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2010
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice