No Pants

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by sasami006, Sep 4, 2010.

1. sasami006

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have a few large loose fitting t-shirt that I like to wear every now and then.
    If you couple those t-shirt with some of my short shorts, well, I think you all know what you get.
    Aside from seriously disturbing many people out there, I don't think there is anything illegal about this.

This just got me thinking though, and I could find nothing on it.
    I don't think I'd ever have the courage to do this, but what if a man/woman were out in public with just a very big t-shirt on.
    Are they breaking any laws even if they aren't exposing themselves? How would this be enforce? "Excuse me sir/mam, could you lift your shirt up, I need to see if you wearing any pants"

I know it seems like a strange question, but it's just one of those strange thoughts that pop in my head so often. :biggrin1:
    What are your thoughts on this.
    I think it would be kind of like a woman going out in a skirt with no panties.

2. Hanger2

Hanger2 New Member

I think a girl will get away with it more easily than a guy. First, like you say, a girl in a long T-shirt without panties is little different from her wearing a dress without panties, which is not uncommon.

A guy wearing only a long T-shirt with no pants visible is definitely going to look odd to most people. Even a guy who has a small penis will show a bump moving around at the front of the shirt. A well-hung guy will need a pretty long shirt to even get full coverage and his penis is going to swing around a lot under the shirt. A hard-on will create an interesting view.

Would love to do it though. I would happily walk around with even more breeze under a T-shirt than I get when commando under loose shorts.

3. salsfe

salsfe New Member

I recall reading a post by someone once that said they go out just wearing a long T-shirt. I thought that was so hot :p but I could not find anything else on this either :(
    Which reminds of a time I saw a guy in a long T with the sides cut open down to the waist and his pants were sagging so this exposed most of his boxers!

4. sasami006

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree with you that a woman would be able to get away with it a lot easier than a man. The fact is that there are women's shirts that are made to be worn in this manor so you could probably go as far to say that a women going shirt and no pant wouldn't get any more attention than they normally would.

I guess I should have limited the question to men.
    I never went out without any pants on, so I never really took into consideration the bulge bouncing around. I guess even with a loose fitting shirt, the would be pretty obviouse if the man was wearing pants or not.

With that being said, even if their bulge was showing through the shirt, I wonder if they would be breaking any laws?
    A person can buy a bathing suit from California Muscle that is little more than a piece of cloth wrapped around your cock.
    I relies it's two completely different things, but it seems that just merely having your bulge showing through clothing isn't really breaking the law.
    (Or maybe it is, I don't know)

I do think you bring up a very good point. With this summer being so dam hot, I think it would be a nice feeling to go out like this. (Even if it would offend a lot of people). Pants are just so dam confining sometimes. If I did it, it would most likely be on a nice late night stroll.

Or, I have another Idea and make some humor out of it. I could make a T-shirt and right over the crotch I could put something like "Ha, Made you look!!!". Think other people would appreciate my sense of humor. :smile:

#4 sasami006, Sep 5, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2010
Draft saved Draft deleted