No pics = faker?

lisa_2662

1st Like
Media
Ok so I've had this problem many times here, to the point where I don't really participate on the forums any more. But tonight I went to the chat because I was bored and somebody I didn't even know came and accused me of being a fake because I didn't have a pic of the big penis I get to enjoy.

So my question is, does not having a man willing to share his picture mean you can't participate here? Does my man not wanting a bunch of random dudes/women on the internet seeing his penis mean his penis is tiny and I shouldn't be here? Is not feeling comfortable sharing pics a ticket to second class citizenship here?

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
Hah the main problem is that you're a female and the guys on this site are pathetic. They want to include you in whatever masterbatory fantasy they come up with BUT they need to know you're real. Nevermind the fact half the guys don't have pics. For some reason that's acceptible (?). When a girl tries to post on the site without pics, watch out! It also depends on what you do when you're here. If you attempt cybersex convos with people but don't have pics, they'll find it questionable. Are you really a girl? Perhaps you're 90? Who knows.

All you can do is shrug it off and ignore the losers.

lisa_2662

1st Like
Media
The funny thing is I get more shit for not having pics of my man's cock than not having pics of myself. I guess I should just claim he's only 4 inches long so nobody here is threatened.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can understand that a str8 guy would want to see you on cam before he showed himself or played with you...there are so many times we straight guys have had to fend off pretenders. But the only reason I can see for guys demanding to see your guy's cock is because they are gay and want to see cock! All that is fine, except that they get pissed and give you a hard time. They may be vocal, but these idiots are not the majority here...and I hope you don't judge us all by a few very stupid members.

lisa_2662

1st Like
Media
I will say most people I have spoken to in private have been very nice and sweet and asked nothing of me. I suppose I am just getting worked up over a few jerks that want to see some titty or cock. But it really does ruin it for me sometimes. Makes me not want to participate publicly because of the shit I'm bound to take for talking about my life.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Report them to the mods or merely name and shame them here. I think most people on this site want it to be a welcoming experience for new members. If there is a contingent who habitually make it unpleasant for others, I think having others telling them it's unacceptable will help to curb that behavior.

No one is required to prove anything with vids or pics, they do on the other hand have to accept that they may not be believed without them. This does not mean you have to endure harassment about it.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok so I've had this problem many times here, to the point where I don't really participate on the forums any more. But tonight I went to the chat because I was bored and somebody I didn't even know came and accused me of being a fake because I didn't have a pic of the big penis I get to enjoy.

So my question is, does not having a man willing to share his picture mean you can't participate here? Does my man not wanting a bunch of random dudes/women on the internet seeing his penis mean his penis is tiny and I shouldn't be here? Is not feeling comfortable sharing pics a ticket to second class citizenship here?

Even if you have pics lisa they still think your a fake, there are a few pathetic people here who have nothing better to do than start drama, hang in there, ignore the losers who cyber the loudest, they are jerks

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
I will say most people I have spoken to in private have been very nice and sweet and asked nothing of me. I suppose I am just getting worked up over a few jerks that want to see some titty or cock. But it really does ruin it for me sometimes. Makes me not want to participate publicly because of the shit I'm bound to take for talking about my life.

Even if you were to post some shots, that wouldn't necessarily make you real. You'd be surprised by the lame excuses "real" members come up with for not having verified pics or camming. Something so simple to do yet it rarely gets done. Why? You be the judge... Your best bet is to stay without pics, as you are, and let your posts define who you are.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

The info given by some posters isnt always reliable because they dont practice what they preach

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hah the main problem is that you're a female and the guys on this site are pathetic. They want to include you in whatever masterbatory fantasy they come up with BUT they need to know you're real. Nevermind the fact half the guys don't have pics. For some reason that's acceptible (?). When a girl tries to post on the site without pics, watch out! It also depends on what you do when you're here. If you attempt cybersex convos with people but don't have pics, they'll find it questionable. Are you really a girl? Perhaps you're 90? Who knows.

All you can do is shrug it off and ignore the losers.
I don't see how it would matter in the cyber world anyhow. It's imaginary. That means not real.LOL hahahaha!!

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can understand that a str8 guy would want to see you on cam before he showed himself or played with you...there are so many times we straight guys have had to fend off pretenders. But the only reason I can see for guys demanding to see your guy's cock is because they are gay and want to see cock! All that is fine, except that they get pissed and give you a hard time. They may be vocal, but these idiots are not the majority here...and I hope you don't judge us all by a few very stupid members.
nicely put. Don't worry about the haters,babe.
Your here for yourself not them so enjoy. i only have pics because I am so thrilled with myself for accommodating my consort's large size after trying for 14 months.

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Report them to the mods or merely name and shame them here. I think most people on this site want it to be a welcoming experience for new members. If there is a contingent who habitually make it unpleasant for others, I think having others telling them it's unacceptable will help to curb that behavior.

No one is required to prove anything with vids or pics, they do on the other hand have to accept that they may not be believed without them. This does not mean you have to endure harassment about it.
Yes, Sweety, I was being harassed in the chat room but that was curtailed when I made it known that I would report it. Standing up for yourself doesn't make you an asshole. It is better than doing it back which wouldn't be appropriate. Don't forget that you can use the "ignore" feature. Have fun and thanks for venting your concerns.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
I don't see how it would matter in the cyber world anyhow. It's imaginary. That means not real.LOL hahahaha!!

I'm real!!!! I'd like to think that some of the people I talk to are real, as well. Is it too much to ask for a little confirmation of that? I mean damn, I'm not looking for marriage I just need to know that the convos I have aren't complete lies coming from someone that's a total fraud.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok so I've had this problem many times here, to the point where I don't really participate on the forums any more. But tonight I went to the chat because I was bored and somebody I didn't even know came and accused me of being a fake because I didn't have a pic of the big penis I get to enjoy. What? :confused: I have never had a man ask to see pics of my man and me on this site. Which is good because I am in a dating drought at the moment. :redface:
So my question is, does not having a man willing to share his picture mean you can't participate here? No, it does not. Does my man not wanting a bunch of random dudes/women on the internet seeing his penis mean his penis is tiny and I shouldn't be here? No, it does not. Is not feeling comfortable sharing pics a ticket to second class citizenship here?[/quote] No, it does not.Was it BayAreaGuy? He likes to attack the women in chat, call us cunts, etc; because he thinks the site is only for gay and straight men; but really gay men because he doesnt believe any man is 100% straight. :rolleyes::mad: Grrrr

Not quite sugarandspice. See, thats the problem with the internet too many people take sites like this to be a place to role play someone different than who they really are. Or be uncharacteristically mean and bitter, or they choose the internet to show their true racist, homophobic, misogynistic, ways. For people like myself who are not pathological liars in real life dealing with people online who treat every internet encounter as a chance to practice their acting skills/scam skills is distressing at best.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
Ok so I've had this problem many times here, to the point where I don't really participate on the forums any more. But tonight I went to the chat because I was bored and somebody I didn't even know came and accused me of being a fake because I didn't have a pic of the big penis I get to enjoy. What? :confused: I have never had a man ask to see pics of my man and me on this site. Which is good because I am in a dating drought at the moment. :redface:
So my question is, does not having a man willing to share his picture mean you can't participate here? No, it does not. Does my man not wanting a bunch of random dudes/women on the internet seeing his penis mean his penis is tiny and I shouldn't be here? No, it does not. Is not feeling comfortable sharing pics a ticket to second class citizenship here?[/quote] No, it does not.Was it BayAreaGuy? He likes to attack the women in chat, call us cunts, etc; because he thinks the site is only for gay and straight men; but really gay men because he doesnt believe any man is 100% straight. :rolleyes::mad: Grrrr

Not quite sugarandspice. See, thats the problem with the internet too many people take sites like this to be a place to role play someone different than who they really are. Or be uncharacteristically mean and bitter, or they choose the internet to show their true racist, homophobic, misogynistic, ways. For people like myself who are not pathological liars in real life dealing with people online who treat every internet encounter as a chance to practice their acting skills/scam skills is distressing at best.

And that, my dear, is why you're so beloved :smile:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Ive had pics up and still been acused of being a fake. If someone wants to be an asshole they will find a way and a reason.

Best just to ignore it and dont let it stop you participating as there are plenty of people here who respect each others privacy and choice to/not to include pics

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I took mine down out of my profile. They were there for years, but I got tired of the photoshop detectives trying to discredit them. Then I started seeing them other places. There is a guy who has several of my photos as his set at Rate-a-Rod. So my pics are out there. I just found it is easier if I don't post them publicly here.

I appreciate the people who do post their pictures, because the gallery is a real draw. We wouldn't have the membership we do without it.

And it's not like I'm a prude. Some others have become friendly enough that I'll trade offline. It's not that hard to authenticate one-on-one.

I don't have any pictures. I only post them occasionally. There's nothing wrong with not having naked pictures of yourself in a public internet gallery.

FunLovin.1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dont add pictures = get accused of being fake

Add pictures = get annoying pictures and PMs full of bullsh!t

Join the chat = get accused of being fake by gay guys because they think women will steal all the guys from them

Its a no win situation :) . If your genuine then ignore them :)

njqt466 - About 1 in every 5 guys that talk to me become more interested in seeing my partner than me..