No Precum

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Milkmaniac, Nov 7, 2006.

1. Milkmaniac

Milkmaniac Member

Hello -

I"m new here, and I hope that you can provide some help or advice for me. First, I'm not unusally large - average length, but bigger than average girth. I'm 41 and in very good health. From some reading here, I think that most if not all of you make precum when aroused. I don't. Never have, not even a little.

Is something wrong with me? Thanks very much for any responses.

2. B_houugadunor

B_houugadunor member

Hey Milk

Naaaah, nothing to worry about! Some people make lots of precum, others make hardly any, some make none. Dont panic, its perfectly normal.

My other 'alf, he makes gallons of both precum and cum itself, but me, nope, I hardly ever have ANY precum and even if I do, its such a tiny amount its not worth noting!

Nothing to panic about, either that, or we are both broken...!

3. Late Knight

Late Knight New Member

Albums:
    Welcome to the site. I don't think making precum is any big deal. I'm 46 and also in good health and sometime I do and sometime I don't make any precum. Whether you do or do not I don't think means anything is wrong with you.

4. dudepiston

dudepiston New Member

I second & third what others have said. I'm 41 and do make pre- now, but for YEARS I didn't. Then one day the stuff just started pouring out of me, I'm not sure why, even. Pre-cum is interesting but not really important in the scheme of things. If you can get really hard & ejaculate when you want, consider yourself lucky ;)

5. Late Knight

Late Knight New Member

Albums:
    In addition to what I said before, I usually wake up with some serious morning wood and at that time of the morning usually I'm not sexual aroused however about half the time I have a pretty good flow of precum. But, again I don't think that if a guy doesn't that there is any problem. Who knows, maybe someday it'll start for you.

6. Milkmaniac

Milkmaniac Member

Thank you all for your replies. I feel better knowing that it's not unusual, but I wish I made precum anyway :)

7. B_JohnTheHorse

B_JohnTheHorse New Member

Many of the people I have had sex with find my precum very erotic. I am one of those persons who has quite a lot of it. Recently I was involved in a sex session where for awhile all she was interested in was making me drool as much as possible. It was really hot and ended up it a powerful ejaculation afterwards.

8. contortionist

contortionist New Member

Albums:
    Just think yourself lucky! There have been times when it looks as though I've wet myself. I would do anything to stop the stuff pouring out.

9. D_Peacocke Rimplougher

I would say I get it rarely, maybe once or twice a year

10. lvprcm

Gold Member

Albums:
    Precum production varies from individual to individual. Even those who seem to produce precum pretty consistently sometimes don't make much or none at all.

It's funny how those who produce precum keep telling the rest that its no big deal and if anything a problem. It's like the rich telling us money isn't everything. Go figure.

11. contortionist

contortionist New Member

Albums:
    Hang on, Producing pre-cum is only a way moistening the penis prior to sex. Why on earth would you WANT to produce it unless it's for penetration. It's messy and produces no sensation. Those of you who don't produce it should be grateful. I can quite understand why those who have a poor ejaculation might feel envious of the big spurters, but not this.

12. Johannes1969

Johannes1969 New Member

Hey Milkmaniac,

I'm 37 and have never made any precum in my life, either. As long as I've understood what it is, I've wanted it, too. And I'm with you, bro -- like you, not making any does sort of make me feel like I'm missing out on something.

It seems like there might be some herbs or supplements that could encourage the stuff. Anyone know of anything?

13. danerain

Gold Member

Albums:
    True, I only make precum when I am really turned on.

14. moreno

moreno New Member

Albums:
    My GF enjoys very much licking my precum which I produce easily and in a noticeable amount. She likes it more than cum itself.

Draft saved Draft deleted