No Precumm or cumm at all....

Oaktree: I was wondering if there was anyone else out there that has NEVER pre-cummed in their life. Not even once. And yet despite not pre-cumming I seem to "leak" after the main event for a while to come. Anyone else have this problem? + no matter how turned on I am and whether masturbaiting or having sex I sometimes can not reach orgasm but will maintain a hardon for hours. Anyone else out there have these problems?

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Hey Oaktree and welcome!

If total honesty prevailed around here, I believe other guys would admit to shall we say "differences" in the amount of pre-cum and some "leaking" afterwards of the regular main ejaculate after orgasm.

I have noticed for myself as I age (in my forties) that the pre-cum matter is not as obvious and I may as well admit that it is now almost non-existent most of the time. Fact is, I never really produced great quantities of it like I've read from many others here.

(I can hear the younger fellas following this post with all their bragging about LOTS of pre-cum so have at it boys! --Enjoy it while you can!)

I understand there are indeed some men who do not produce (visible) pre-cum necessarily although it still supposedly exists internally further down within the urethra (as a natural lubricant--its main function anyway along witih its alkalifying effect to prepare for the eventual safe transport of semen).

Some "leaking" of semen following orgasm is probably typical for a lot of men I should think..perhaps not in great gushing spurts, but a couple of remaining drops.
At least that's what I've noticed myself from time to time.

It goes without saying that all it takes is a bit of "carelessness" with that remaining drop or two and some of us could wind up hearing cries in the night! (say within about nine months or so from the nursery down the hall!) --We guys have to be SO careful don't we?

H8Monga: Ugh leaking after orgasm... :mad:

You never really know how cold it is outside until you leak some semen!

buddy43610: i very seldom see any precum. i only see it when i edge several times, but i usually don't do that...i prefer to come and go when i jo. i also shoot a very little amout of cum. i do kegals and when i shoot, my butt muscles are usually very tight and i think i read somewhere that that can make your cum stay inside and get absorbed into the body and/or go to your bladder.

buddy

11.5: I have a lot of precum: when I am semi to fully erect I find that I am constantly 'leaking'.

It's hot and sexy to think that I have that much fluid that is drools out on it's own but it can be a hassel when:

waking up with a woody and noticing there's a big wet spot on my sheets

messing in my briefs or shorts or whatever

the few times people have seen it when disrobing

re: leaking cum from orgasm - nope! it always shoots out!

8)