no privacy in the locker room

LongandBigSub

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Thanks AG08. I've been trying to reconcile my attitudes about the gym
and the locker room, and your response helped me to formulate how to
approach things differently. I'm grateful for this forum in helping me to change
my beliefs about this topic.

One thing I also want to add to this thread is about guys who
refuse to change in the locker room, like in the morning,
where other guys are getting ready for the work day.

They leave their stuff in the locker, like a gym bag, and when
they return from their workout, they can hang out with a buddy
and talk in the locker room, as they make casual glances at guys
changing. Or they put on a shirt, while they continue to eye
guys that are changing.

The reason I mention this is because I observe this frequently
with younger guys that workout in the morning. They give off this
creepy vibe of like hanging out in the locker room while
other guys change, and observe the scenery.

It's just as creepy as some troll watching me shower.

I find that ironic because guys who want to avoid
being watched in the locker room give off the same vibration
as a troll. They sit there and observe the surroundings,
while others change in a locker room.

I often wonder why they bother to go to the locker room.
They could easily leave their stuff in their car.

It's basically a double edge standard about their views of
nudity. The same response they are trying to fight against,
which is to to not have their privacy invaded in the locker room, they
are actually doing to others.

BigPackage

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've been looked at by straight guys many times but I've only once had an encounter in the locker room a few years back when I was stripping off and one guy was totally looking at my cock - couldn't take his eyes off it. I then went to shower which are open showers and he went to have a piss - the urinals being opposite the showers. He was naked and as he was pissing, put his other free hand to his butt cheeks and opened them up. I was the only one in the shower to view this and methinks it was an invitation but I didn't take him up on the offer!

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Simple solution, wear your gear under your clothes, so you don't have to 'change'- then go home to shower...simple as that.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
younger guys have a problem with showering in front of people. did you guys ever go skinny dipping at a gravel quarry on hot summer day with about 20 people, 1/2 of whom are women??? loosen up. lightnen up.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Co-ed skinny-dipping? Doesn't that sound like maybe more "fun" than ought to be legal?

younger guys have a problem with showering in front of people. did you guys ever go skinny dipping at a gravel quarry on hot summer day with about 20 people, 1/2 of whom are women??? loosen up. lightnen up.

So what would be the moral justification for co-ed skinny-dipping? They only had but one swimming hole, not male and female sides? Or maybe it's in a country where that's just the normal thing? Or maybe there's a supposed "shortage" of swimming suits? Yeah, right?

I think the old scenario of the guys stripping down to their birthday suits and swimming, was fine for way back when, back when it was apparently "no big deal," but not quite sure how co-ed skinny-dipping would be morally justified. Just wondering. In some unlikely scenario, would I have to morally "take a pass" and do something else for a while, while other people do it, or is there some moral way to join in? Just wondering.

mdlindqu

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
So yesterday I strip down after my workout, grab my towel and walk into the sauna naked and sit on my towel, there was a young dude in their completely clothed in his workout clothes and he was holding his tennis shoes over the heater trying to warm them up, I guess. I asked what he was doing and he said they were tight, he stayed in there with me for a good 5 minutes and kept starring at my dick and then another young dude walks in fully clothed in his workout clothes and begins stretching, again, checking out my naked body and dick. I felt like I was on display, fully naked with two fully clothed guys checking me out in the sauna, it was kind of creepy and cool at the sametime. I have never experienced fully clothed guys in the sauna. I did encounter a young guy in the sauna last week in just his bathing suit.

Another thing that is kind of weird, is the guys that carry their gym bag into the shower stall area, strip down, shower and then dress in the shower stall, rather then the locker room area. I don't get it. I kind of enjoy walking around naked and showing it off, I don't mind peeks, it is just kind of strange when people just stare, like the two guys in the sauna.

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've noticed a goodly number of guys walk into the dry sauna with their clothes on; its winter time and I guess they are cold; their gym bags were in a cold car and they figure if they stand/do some trunk rotations, arm rotations, toe-touching, etc this will warm them up b4 they hit the weights. It is a bit odd; sitting in there in just a towel and flipflops watching their aerobic warm ups. Now in the steam [wet] sauna, this doesnt happen. Although I have entered finding guys trying to read a newspaper in the steam. I realized that hot, steamy newsprint is NOT a pleasant smell. And the newsprint all over their hands, yuck. (for those of you who know me by my other posts in 'shaving in the steam room' type threads, y'll know I have my own little personal sauna habits that might bother others!!) :smile:

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
Oh, it doesn't bother me, I find it kind of unusual seeing guys come into the suana fully clothed. I actually find it kind of ammusing.

It is kind of funny, I agree, to me it's like showering with clothes on, it still seems like it should be just some kind of joke, lol.

mdlindqu

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It is kind of funny, I agree, to me it's like showering with clothes on, it still seems like it should be just some kind of joke, lol.
Yeah, I was in the sauna earlier this week and there were 2 guys in swimsuits, me and another guy with just a towel and two guys fully clothed in their workout gear including tennis shoes:eek:

impulse300

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
im a bit of an exhibitionist.. so i've always loved getting naked and then thought of someone actually watching me is only a plus!

scarletfury

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't mind being nude around other people in a locker room, but I'm there to get naked and change or shower and get dressed. I'm not there for a show.

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember when I was in High School if you didn't know how to swim, you had to take swimming class. You had to swim in the nude in these mandatory classes. This was in the late 50's, early 60's. I don't know when they changed to wearing swim suits. I was in the 10th grade and had to take the class.
nicecircjob