No Problem Taking Large Cocks Entirely

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by braddlee, Feb 4, 2009.

1. braddlee

braddlee Member

I've read many posts here about men/women who have trouble taking a large dick all the way in their vagina/ass, and I've never had any problem taking even the largest cock all the way up my ass - some I'm sure have been 8 or 9 inches long - and didn't bottom out or feel uncomfortable. It's not like I have this big gaping hole or anything - in fact, I've been told I'm very tight - and my body size is average also. Sometimes we do have to slow down a bit once the cock is almost all the way in, then just relax and wait for me to open up a little bit more, but then I've always been able to take every cock to the hilt, regardless of size. Surely I'm not the only one who seems to have no problem taking the big cocks entirely.

2. Hand_Solo

Gold Member

I'd imagine it varies from person to person.

3. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    well some problems some guys have taking a larger cock is...

1. they arent fully cleaned out.. *gross*.. this causes discomfort for both.. and dread on pulling out for the top. hahah

2. sometimes the bottom focuses too much on the size of the cock ahead of the time..making them nervous...

ON the flip side...

3. Sometimes there is lil' to no foreplay on the tops part. A good top will help relax the guy instead of just shoving it in. You have to loosen up the bottom..*in most cases hopefully.* hahaha

4. Apply enough lube...some guys are of the lick it and stick it mentality. This is great in a pinch but not so useful if you are using protection. You definitley have to prepare and have the right tools for the job...other than the cock.

I've found, when bottoming, some really LARGE guys have relied too much on the size of their cocks..instead of actually getting skilled in fucking. This is probably why i'm dominant in both bottom and topping. Take it how I want it... but for some guys that are of smaller stature...this doesn't always work and they are at the whim of the top guy.

Total tops will never really know what a bottom will really like if they've never bottomed themselves IMO... They may think they do...but really unless you've been there ...you don't. :)

As far as having sex with a female... ask questions guys... I think a woman would rather know that you're really interested in making them feel good instead of just getting your nut off. Communication is key here...

4. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    Some guys are just natural bottoms. Some aren't. It's just the way the world works.

5. Flashlight

Flashlight Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I am always amazed by people's abilities to take big cocks. I just don't understand where it all goes.

6. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I've never had any trouble taking a large one entirely, either. Sometimes reading about the problems some people have had makes me wonder if I just haven't encountered a truly HUGE one. But then, I've seen these guys I've been with and a couple of them looked very large to me... and yes, I have seen others to compare them to.

7. D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat Account Disabled

We all differ in sizes, for sure. I've never asked a guy if he "bottomed-out" or not (is that being discourteous?) so as far as I'm concerned, no problem with length here.

8. CuriousGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    For me it's simply an issue of relaxing enough to accomodate a huge dick. As others have mentioned foreplay is very important in getting ready. It's a huge turn on for me mentally to be with a guy who is 9 or 10 inches because I know how good it's going to feel when he's all the way in tickling my prostate, this makes it a snap to relax and loosen up for all of it. I do agree that some guys are naturally more receptive to bottoming for large guys.

9. camb4real

camb4real New Member

my boyfriend is over 10" and we've been together 5 years. it still hurts every time he fucks me. but when he gets all the way inside me i see stars and cum right then, every single time.

10. sailortim

sailortim New Member

My x wife could not take more than 6inches in her pussy but in the ass i had nothing at all left over.....

She was 1,60m and 50kg....

11. schwulboy1989

schwulboy1989 Active Member

Albums:
    before he met me, my boyfriend was a declared bottom because none of his previous relationships had been able to take his size (although he's not ENORMOUS, so what's that about?)...

i had never had anal sex, top or bottom, ever before I met him...and I was able to take it all on my first go...

sometimes, people are just naturals... :)

of course, there was a lot of trust involved, and he understood it was my first time, and he let me go at my pace, and however I wanted to go about it...so it was really meaningful...and it's the same way every time...

12. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

practice makes perfect - keep trying!!

13. HellsKitchenmanNYC

Gold Member

Albums:

Good points. I'll just add anytime I was w/a guy that was huge...just a few times really...getting it all in depended on foreplay, connection, lube, kissing, rolling around and knowing that I was with a gut that really wanted to f me helped loosen me up. I got a 10 in one time because he was great fun and we took it slow and steady and all went well!

14. loggerheadtop

loggerheadtop New Member

Foreplay, experience, trust (that he won't just rape you -- esp. important for the less practiced), and, of course, enough lube can all make a major difference to the btm. And there doesn't seem to be much of a correlation between (eventual) ability to take Mr XL and the size of the btm's orifice. If it's all been done right, the cutest little pucker will loosen up enough to ... you wouldn't have believed it! Seems there's a huge psychological component to this so-called "problem".

15. midlifebear

Gold Member

We're all wired a bit differently. When I was young I'd take on just about any size knowing that with enough lube I could get it in (either me or my partner). But I've only enjoyed being a bottom just a few times. I like to fuck rather than get fucked. That's just the way it's been since I can remember.

If you've been reading some of the posts about men and women who really enjoy having their nipples twisted or pinched hard during sex to help them get off you may find it a bit odd. I do. I'm just not wired that way. Other than possibly gentle sucking and licking of my nipples, there is absolutely no connection between painful twisting or pinching of my nipples and the combination of sensations I find pleasurable that get me off.

If you can't take it all in, fine. But don't expect everyone to be able to do the same.

16. n2_packers

n2_packers Member

Albums:
    It's round on the ends and high in the middle
    Amen...
    i love the way fat ones feel. i really love the way the long ones feel. but the long, fat ones- and when they know how to fuck?! those boys makes me down right stupid.

17. buttboy

buttboy New Member

The feeling of taking a large cock is awesome. As others have said, being slow and gently at the start is the key. If a guy is huge, I like him to lie on his back and me to squat on him - that way I get to control the penetration, but once I'm OK can then take every bit that there is to have. And there's nothing like the smile on the face of a guy who is used to hearing: "Oh, it's too big.. I can't take all of it..." as you grind away on his pubic bone...

18. Crece

Crece New Member

I guess everone's different. Mine's not a monster but my girl can't take it all in when in doggy position. She says it hurts when I push it all the way in..... don't hurt me, lol, feels good as hell :)

Draft saved Draft deleted