No profile + No Picture = No Communication

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WARNING: THIS IS A RANT!!!

You came across as angry, arrogant, and a little dangerous in the chat room. I told you, that you made me feel vulnerable and very uncomfortable. Did you dial it back a notch or try to set my mind at ease? NO! :rant:You turned up your alleged charm as if there was no question I should want you.

Being ridicuously well bred, I proceeded in a mannerly fashion. I asked if we lived in the same country or if we were even on the same continent? You did not respond. :mad: Instead you chose to ask me what I wanted to know? :261:

You want in my pussy? Then you need to pony up some personal information pronto! First name, age, sexual preference and status (e.g. drug & disease free) Where are you from? A brief dating history. What do you do? Did you go to college? Do you still live in your mothers basement? :laughing: But no, you thought I should drop trou because of your 9''x6'' dick. AS IF!!!

Bottom Line: it doesn't matter how large your penis is, if you sir are an actual dick; then I want nothing to do with you. :mad:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

You came across as angry, arrogant, and a little dangerous in the chat room. I told you, that you made me feel vulnerable and very uncomfortable. Did you dial it back a notch or try to set my mind at ease? NO! :rant:You turned up your alleged charm as if there was no question I should want you.

Being ridicuously well bred, I proceeded in a mannerly fashion. I asked if we lived in the same country or if we were even on the same continent? You did not respond. :mad: Instead you chose to ask me what I wanted to know? :261:

You want in my pussy? Then you need to pony up some personal information pronto! First name, age, sexual preference and status (e.g. drug & disease free) Where are you from? A brief dating history. What do you do? Did you go to college? Do you still live in your mothers basement? :laughing: But no, you thought I should drop trou because of your 9''x6'' dick. AS IF!!!

Bottom Line: it doesn't matter how large your penis is, if you sir are an actual dick; then I want nothing to do with you. :mad:
You go girl. I have allways had pics,profile, etc. You are totally right.....

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes! Great rant!

I'm sure most of the women on this site have gotten stupid messages or had stupid conversations. The problem really is not the messages themselves. The problem is that they come from people with no pictures, no profile, and virtually no posts, who obviously don't have a fucking clue who we are, and plainly don't want anyone to know who they are!

All they know is we're attractive women, and they think that if they have a big dick (or are pretending to have a big dick, more likely), we will be oh-so-desperate to have cybersex with them!! :rolleyes:

These assholes who PM women out of fucking nowhere need a good hard smack upside the head!

Examples of stupid PM's:
  • I might even show you my penis... (oh goody!...WTF was he thinking?) :confused:
  • What's the matter, don't you like big ones? (This after I deleted his first message, which showed 2 really bad fake pictures of impossibly long penises!) :rolleyes:
  • Hi, babe! How are you? (to which I sent a one-word response: "Married.") :tongue:

I do want to say, though, that I really like and trust some of the men and women who post regularly on this site. You know who I am, respect my boundaries, and tend to be really fun and interesting people. I like carrying on conversations with you, and you can PM me anytime! :smile:

BTW, AmyGirl, ToolMan and I love your new signature!

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Amen, of course.
I recently had a gentleman PM me with a battery of about 6 questions. Innocent questions, about a variety of things. Except snuck in there at number 4 was "do you want to have sex?". I just thought that deserved a chuckle.
But yes, certainly a man should realize that even if a woman is looking to hook up online, he must provide some idea of who he is before it happens.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I used to stay out of the chatroom for these very reasons. Now i've learned how to deal with the "please cam for me" dudes who have no information available about themselves. What's interesting to me is many IM me because they've read my posts on the forum, so of course they know something about me and I know squat about them.

Gentlemen, here's a few suggestions for chatting up women:

1. "Hey baby" will get you nowhere.
2. "Hi, how are you?" or something to that effect works much better.
3. Please don't be offended if it takes a little time to respond to you. We're probably chatting with 3 other guys as well as you and we want to give you the attention you may or may not deserve, but that might take a while. Please be patient.
4. Don't ask me if i've met someone else here if you really don't want to know the answer.
5. Don't ask me to compare your cock to the person i've met here if you don't want to know the answer.
6. Please don't ask me for pictures. I have a gallery available for your viewing pleasure.
7. Feel free to ask me anything if you do it with respect.
8. No information=no response
9. If you send photoshopped photos of your cock, I will laugh heartily and delete them immediately. Yes, I can tell.
10. To those who are respectful to me in the chatroom, thank you. You are the ones who make my periodic visits there so very enjoyable.

Ladies, feel free to add to this.

stetree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Its not just the women that get these sort of P.M's, I have had one as well. Actually not sure if I should be happy or sad, only one!!!!! Must be doing something wrong lol

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Absolutely agree with every word!!

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What's interesting to me is many IM me because they've read my posts on the forum, so of course they know something about me and I know squat about them.

Interesting...I hadn't thought about it from this perspective.

9. If you send photoshopped photos of your cock, I will laugh heartily and delete them immediately. Yes, I can tell.
10. To those who are respectful to me....thank you.

Hear hear!! :biggthumpup2:

hung9mike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Then you need to pony up some personal information pronto!
This rant applies to ANYONE who's hiding in the shadows on this site. None of us are obligated to talk to you. Give us something to work with so we know what we're getting ourselves into. Empty profiles are creepy.

wi_sugargrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Way to go - great rant :biggrin1: ! I have found that ignoring most of these guys usually works, but I've had a couple who've actually got belligerent when I asked for more info :confused: . One kid (and I mean kid - he was around 18) got really pissed at me when I basically said he was too young for me.

Again, thanks! I certainly hope that all of the men on this site with no picture, profile, or posts read this - I think it's pretty clear that we DON'T want to hear from them!

Sugar :cool:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I guess he knows who you are and what you are about now, gurlfriend. I guess people don't really date anymore. They have to go online, put up pics, a resume, a blood work up, a medical history, a credit history, and must be enrolled in a gym.

I think no matter who you are and who you are going to be with--there has to be some respect. Definately, this didn't turn out so well with the said party. Men sometimes don't know how to treat women (and men). (If you are wronged--it would be nice to let the party at fault know with a private message.:smile: It actually scares potential men or women away from you when you make it public in a public forum. It makes you come across as self serving.) With the amazing technological advances with the internet, it is sad that people don't really treat each other right on it. People think that they can have everything made-to-order. Things don't work that way. Especially, with human reproduction and genetics. (Think about it.:smile: ) Who is to say that you can't find the fuck of the century and/or love of one's lifetime and not have pics online?

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Of my favorite random PM's, one that say something about my screen name, or my signature quote are always good. I recently got one saying that even though I didn't have pictures in my profile, and now we know why.. he still thought I was a sexy person... now come on... I didn't even reply, there was no point.

Good try, but I only reply to: long standing members, Canadians, ladies that I've seen on here, and sometimes the idots that don't have a clue.

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have some mixed feelings about this post, but I will say one thing:

It's not necessarily just about pictures, at least for me. I understand that some people aren't comfortable posting photos of themselves. The problem is when there is no information at all about the person in their profile, and they either never post, or they only post in the personals or the New Members section.

You, invisibleman, are a prolific poster, and have said some very interesting things, so I kind of know you. The guys being ranted about here don't fall into that category.

The one thing that can annoy me about the absence of pics is when a guy is an unknown on this site, and is claiming to have a big cock, is using that to try to come on to me, but doesn't have any proof. It really makes me think he is a poser. If he's not using it as a come-on, though, then I'm much more likely to believe stated measurements unaccompanied by photos. It kind of all boils down to motive.

I guess he knows who you are and what you are about now, gurlfriend. I guess people don't really date anymore. They have to go online, put up pics, a resume, a blood work up, a medical history, a credit history, and must be enrolled in a gym.

I think no matter who you are and who you are going to be with--there has to be some respect. Definately, this didn't turn out so well with the said party. Men sometimes don't know how to treat women (and men). (If you are wronged--it would be nice to let the party at fault know with a private message.:smile: It actually scares potential men or women away from you when you make it public in a public forum. It makes you come across as self serving.) With the amazing technological advances with the internet, it is sad that people don't really treat each other right on it. People think that they can have everything made-to-order. Things don't work that way. Especially, with human reproduction and genetics. (Think about it.:smile: ) Who is to say that you can't find the fuck of the century and/or love of one's lifetime and not have pics online?

WessexEN

Experimental Member
Media
If you look out of the window of a passing train,
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gentlemen, here's a few suggestions for chatting up women:

1. "Hey baby" will get you nowhere.
2. "Hi, how are you?" or something to that effect works much better.
3. Please don't be offended if it takes a little time to respond to you. We're probably chatting with 3 other guys as well as you and we want to give you the attention you may or may not deserve, but that might take a while. Please be patient.
4. Don't ask me if i've met someone else here if you really don't want to know the answer.
5. Don't ask me to compare your cock to the person i've met here if you don't want to know the answer.
6. Please don't ask me for pictures. I have a gallery available for your viewing pleasure.
10. To those who are respectful to me in the chatroom, thank you. You are the ones who make my periodic visits there so very enjoyable.

Ok, a bloke asking some questions to your post:
What about being yourself and commenting on your screen name, signiture, etc? What about being honest about your feelings to the other person?

While from the same perspective (from a bloke), njqt466, oh, how I agree with you. There are soo many fakers out there, I care to mention, I did hear it a lot, especially with one person at school.. (Hey Gareth, hows your love life going? Mine? Its dead, I'm waiting for someone to restart it though!) and its those people that upset me and make me think, "now why bother?".

Ofcourse, I am quite secretive about a lot of things, I don't wish to brag myself of show anything off, just incase I am wrong. Of course, everyone has their own definition.

I also love these people that think I am gay and that my arse is theirs...:rolleyes: Even when they joke about it... :rolleyes::rolleyes: ("Yes Andy, I know you fancy me, but I prefer Vie, except Vie has a boyfriend and I am not gay. Don't try looking for anyone, becuase its obvious I can't pull and I'd probably end up with the wrong person, like I ended up on the wrong planet!")

* this post may contain traces of sarcasam. :rolleyes: